Chapter 3 Tournament

BF/N POV:

We met up with Raiden's allies and me, Raiden, Johnny Cage, and Jax started to walk towards the person known as Shao Kahn.

Jax: I assume that's the big man himself.

Johnny: The wrestler guy? With the cow skull on his face?

I looked around and saw multiple Tarkatans. A person caught my eye. He was wearing a black outfit with long pants with a hoodie with a black mask over his mouth and nose as well as kneel-high black boots with red highlights with a Greatsword and blood red sword that is a long red staff with a red tip and black spikes on both top and bottom.

"Who's that?"

Raiden: I do not know. We did not see him during the last tournament.

Johnny: Wait why isn't the Kung Fu twins helping us?

Raiden: I sent Liu Kang and Kung Lao to free their Shaolin masters. I expected Sonya Blade to be here with Shang Tsung.

Jax: She better not have a scratch on her.

"Uh Jax I don't think that's a-"

Jax started to walk towards Shang Tsung and Raiden tried to stop him

Raiden: Wait! This is a tournament!

Y/N POV:

I was standing with Mileena, and I had a blood red sword that Shao Kahn said it use to belong my mother and I gladly accepted it. We were waiting when I hear,

Shang Tsung: Ah! The Earthrealm delegation has arrived. And we have a volunteer for First Kombat!

???: What?

Shao Kahn: The tournament will begin!

The Tarkatans started to cheer, and I looked and to my shock I saw my best friend. I whisper to myself,

"What is he doing here?"

Shang Tsung: Jackson Briggs! You will face... Baraka!

Jax and Baraka fought. Jax grabbed Baraka and started to hit his head over and over. Baraka tried to stab him, but Jax dodges them and grabs Baraka by the wrist and throws him into a pillar knocking him out. Jax then walk towards Shang Tsung and ask,

Jax: Where's Sonya?

Shang Tsung: Tell me Major Briggs... Do you and she do anything other than rescue one another? Your next opponent will be-

Reptile came up to Shang Tsung and started talking with him.

Shang Tsung: What is it? ...Excellent. It seems I have a pressing matter to attend to. With the emperor's permission, we will reconvene later.

Shao Kahn agrees and he and Shang Tsung leaves. I leave with Mileena but while leaving I stare at my best friend, and he stares at me. I really hope I do not need to fight him. Me and Mileena were talking and were getting along when Shao Kahn requested my presence. I exited the room and went towards Shao Kahn.

"You called me?"

Shao Kahn: Yes, follow me.

I followed him into a room full of pictures and he took me to a picture at the end of the room. I see him and two other people... my parents.

"Is that my parents?"

Shao Kahn: Yes, they were the most loyal and trustworthy people I could trust. They fulfilled my request without question. I expect you to do the same.

"I will emperor."

Shao Kahn: Good...

Jade came in and told us we had four intruders. Shao Kahn told her to stop them, and she nodded....