Chapter 31 Reclaiming The Throne

We were heading towards the colosseum, and we ran into both past and present Kitana's who came to help reclaim the throne. We all arrived at the colosseum, and we breached through the door and saw Shao Kahn sitting on the throne. He got up and we walked towards him.

"Shao Kahn! One chance. Vacate the throne or else."

Shao Kahn laughed, and he declined, and he brought out his hammer and I brought out my blood sword and me and Mileena rush him trying to kill him while everyone else fights Shao Kahn's army. I tackled Shao Kahn, but he kicked me off and Mileena teleported around him kicking him until he grabbed her and threw her to the side. Kotal ran in attacking Shao Kahn with his Macuahuitl. Shao Kahn knocked the sword out of his hand and smacked him aside with his hammer. At first Shao Kahn and I were throwing punches until I let out a beam from my sword sending him to the ground. He got up and I rushed him, but he grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground. He ran and jumped in the air with his hammer, but I teleported away, and the hammer hit the ground. I teleported behind him and shot a fireball at him knocking him to the ground. He got up and he shoulder charged me to the ground. I got up and ran at him. He tried to use a spear but before he could I tackled him. I punched him many times and I was able to break off his helmet. Shao Kahn threw me off and he was then attacked by Past Kitana, present Kitana and Mileena. The trio teamed up to take on Shao Kahn. I teleported around him attacking him with my sword. He then grabbed me and threw me in my past Kitana. Kotal rushed in tackling him into the wall. I ran in slashing Shao Kahn's face. He kicked Kotal away and me and Mileena fought him. Mileena threw Sia at Shao Kahn's legs. And I uppercut him into the air and attacked him multiple times until I sent him to the ground. He tried to get up and, but past Kitana threw the fan blade at his shoulder, and I walked up to him, and I raised my sword, but I stopped and knocked him out. The rest of Shao Kahn's army was either killed or surrender. The Outworld army came and took Shao Kahn away and threw him into a cell besides D'Vorah. Me, Mileena, Jade, the two Kitana's, Kotal teleported to the fire garden where we met up with Raiden.

"Raiden, we have reclaimed the throne. The Tarkatans are on our side."

Raiden: Good we need as much help as we can get.

I saw my parents and then ran and hugged me. I saw them look sad and I asked what was wrong and they said that my past self-told them that in the future that they will die. I confirmed it and I reassured them that I'll be fine. We hugged and we saw Past Jax and Jacqui walking towards us.

Raiden: Where's the crown?

Past Jax: We lost it.

Jacqui: My dad is helping Kronika.

Sonya: Oh god...

Past Sonya: Damn it Jax.

Mileena: Wait, aren't Hanzo and Kuai Liang supposed to meet us here?

Smoke: Raiden sent them to scout Kronika's remaining army led by Cetrion in the NetherRealm.

"I guess all we can do is wait..."