Chapter 4 Saving Sonya

BF/N POV:

That boy in the black outfit... something about him seems familiar. The way he looked at me when leaving. We were teleported and we had no idea where we were.

Jax: You, okay?

"I'm fine just thinking about that person in all black... Something about him seems familiar."

Johnny: maybe you could try for even nearer next time? Where are we?

Raiden: I will inform you the instant I know.

I looked down and saw lava and I felt the heat on my face. Jax was trying to fix his tracker, but it was not working.

Jax: Wish this damn tracker device worked in here.

Johnny: This is just like my movie "Time Smashers." We were going around-

"Do you ever stop talking?"

Johnny: So, what's the deal with you and Sonya, anyway? She smokin' hot!

Jax: It's not like that. I'm her C.O.

Johnny: Honey like that, under my command? Oh, I'd be so-

Jax: You wanna stop talking now.

Johnny: But if it's not like that, then you won't mind if I-

Jax: That's it. Time someone shut you the hell up!

Before they could fight, I got between them, and I told them.

"As much I'd love to see you two kill each other. We have bigger problems to worry about right now."

Jax stopped and he nodded. We heard footsteps and we saw a green skin-tight outfit and dark skin women approaching us. It was Jade.

Jade: The armory is restricted. You will leave now.

Jax: Gonna ask nicer than that.

Jax rushed Jade and they fought. Jade equipped her pole and started to smack Jax with it until Jax grabbed it and threw it. He grabbed her and threw her against a wall, and she got up and rushed him. Jade hopped over him and started to beat him up until Jax slammed her into the ground and got up top of her and hit her in the head knocking her out.

Jax: Wrong place, wrong time lady.

"Well at least we know where we are."

We started to follow Raiden and we entered the sewers. We found Sonya and I was about to say something when Johnny yells,

Johnny: Soyna!

The Shokan saw us, and we had to fight them. I grabbed one of them and threw it into the acid of water and I ran to Sonya and untied her.

Soyna: Who are you?

"Long story. Come on we're leaving."

Jax was able to beat Sheeva and Sonya got two blips on her wristcom.

Raiden: Technology... Then they can't be from Outworld. We need to confront the source of each signal. We might discover the one whose victory I must insure. Me, Johnny went with Raiden while Jax and Sonya went to find the other signal.

We teleported and we were in a forest, and we looked around and Raiden said,

Raiden: There's great energy here.

I looked and saw six robots trying to teleport a person with a grey ninja outfit.

"Uhh Raiden?"

Raiden: We cannot let them take him.

Raiden shot a bolt of lightning at the robots to save the grey ninja.

???: Thank you, lord Raiden. I am called Smoke. Why are you here in Outworld?

Raiden: To participate in a tournament to save Earthrealm. Join us, Smoke.

Smoke: Forgive me, but if Sektor was searching for me, he is hunting Sub-Zero as well.

Johnny: Sub-Zero? Call me crazy with a K... but didn't we see him die?

Smoke: The Grand master intends to turn every Lin Kuei into a cyborg. My friend is in danger.

Raiden: The tournament. I have a feeling your friend will be there.

Smoke: Then let us go. Sub-Zero soul depends on it....