Chapter 27 Y/N vs Dark Y/N

Dark Y/N: Recognize me Y/N?

Everyone looked at my revenant self in shock.

Mom: What the?

Past Y/N: What have I become?

Mileena: Dark Y/N?

"You died when Raiden cleansed the Jinsei. I saw you go into it as a yellow-white mist."

Dark Y/N: You of all people should know... We do not die so easily.

He then pulled out his newly made blood sword and he says,

Dark Y/N: I'm the last revenant. You all shall die by my hands.

Me and Dark Y/N start to circle each other and we look at each other.

"I defeated you once Dark Y/N. I can do it again."

Dark Y/N: You got lucky. Once I kill you. I will kill your wife and child.

I rushed him and we fought. We blocked each other's attacks until I grabbed him and threw him in the sand. He got up and he rushed me and uppercut me and started to punch me over and over until he grabbed me and stabbed me. He then threw me into the sand. I got up and Dark Y/N ran at me but I teleported and started to hit him with the sword until I used a beam on him knocking him to the ground. He slowly got up and I teleported and punched him until I knock him onto the ground. I spit out blood and Dark Y/N got up once again and tried to stab me with the sword but I avoided it. I grabbed him and headbutted him. I shot a fireball at him but he blokced it with his sword and we both soth a beam out of our swords and it make an energy ball which expolded. I got up and teleported around Dark Y/N stabbing him. He then blocked my attack with his sword and I tried to break the sword but he knocked the sword out of my hand and kicked me. I got up and saw Dark Y/N running at me. I saw my sword and picked it up. I blocked his attack and I got up and I kicked his leg. He got on one knee and he started to back inside my body.

Dark Y/N: Impossible! I will not go back! I will return!!!!

Dark Y/N turned into a yellow-white mist and went inside me. I went back to the others and Cole and Mileena hugged me.

"Still alive son."

Past Raiden: Y/N care to explain how this happened?

"I'm just as clueless as you are but we can tell you what happened if the timeline went on."

Kotal: After Shinnok was free Earthrealm and Outworld joined to fight him. After he was defeated you lashed out at all realms you deemed a threat.

Past Raiden: That cannot be.

Mileena: Our Raiden wore Shinnok's amulet as a sybol of his wrath.

Past Kitana: Wait why are the two Mileena's here?

"Because Mileena is my wife and she betray Shao Kahn."

Past BF/N: You got married?

"Things has changed over the years since the Mortal Kombat tournament".

Past Y/N: Wait can Raiden speak with the Elder Gods? Maybe we can get some inside on what's going on.

We then heard a radio go off and Sonya answered it.

Sonya: What is it?

Special forces: Return to base now. We got a problem.

Sonya: Roger that. We're on on way.

Meanwhile...

Shao Kahn and what was left of his followers were in D'Vorah hive.

Shao Kahn: You evade my questions, D'Vorah. I routed your people. Burned your hive. Yet you aid me.

Kollector: We can't trust her, excellency. Y/N and Mileena Kahn did, and she betrayed them to Shinnok.

Shao Kahn: Y/N "Kahn". How is it I'm dead and he sits on my throne with my daughter?

Kollector: When Y/N was still by your side during the tournament he and Mileena spent time with each other and grew close. Then you tried to merge Earthrealm and Outworld, but the Elder Gods intervene, and Raiden killed you. Mileena then claimed the throne.

D'Vorah: After Shinnok was free Y/N died trying to stop him. He then became a revenant. Then Kotal overthrew Mileena and claimed the throne. After years of being Kahn Y/N returned to his normal self and challenged Kahn for the throne. He then gives it to Mileena and Shinnok was free yet again and Outworld and Earthrealm defeated him. Afterwards Mileena and Y/N married, and Y/N became Kahn.

Before they could discuss more a sandstorm came and it die down and outcomes Kronika alongside two minions of hers. One is a woman clothed in a long-hooded garment that conceals everything except the blue mask on the lower half on her face. The second is what appears to be a large dark-skinned man, but upon closer inspection is an artificial construct in the form of a human being. The three of them approach Shao Kahn and D'Vorah.

Kronika: Hello Shao Kahn. I am Kronika.

Shao: ...The legends are true?

Kronika: I am displeased with how history has unfolded.

Shao Kahn: So, you broke time?

Kronika: I stopped time. I enlist all those who disdain the current course of history. By merging past and present, we may draw upon allies from both eras.

Shao Kahn: How will fighting your battles benefit me?

Kronika: I offer a greater empire in the New Era, Shao Kahn. Raiden will not exist to thwart you.

Shao Kahn: You can wipe Raiden from history?

Kronika: It is an immense task, requiring great power and effort. My hourglass requires protection while I work. Will your Outworld armies defend it?

Shao Kahn: They shall.