Chapter 19 Going To Outworld

BF/N POV:

Me, Johnny, Kenshi, Takeda, Kung Jin, Cassie Cage, Raiden, Li Mei, Jacqui Briggs and Soyna were inside of a tent discussing Li Mei's theory of the amulet and Sonya sent Me, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Cassie and Takeda to Outworld to see if what she is saying is true. We entered Outworld and the group was talking about Outworld.

Jacqui: I dunno, I expected the sky to be purple or something.

Kung Jin: Don't believe everything you see online.

Cassie: And what makes you an expert?

Kung Jin: The Shaolin archives. I studied a lot about Outworld.

Cassie: No substitute for experience.

Kung Jin: So, what makes you, our leader?

"If you're ever going to work together you need to get along with each other."

Cassie: Li Mei has to be telling the truth.

Jacqui: An invasion would violate the Reiko Accords.

"Mileena is determined. She'll do anything."

Kung Jin: How do you know?

"Because I was in the Mortal Kombat tournament. She's a determined woman."

Cassie: Wasn't your best friend Y/N in that tournament?

"He was. I had to fight him on several occasions. Eventually he became a revenant and after Raiden saved Jax, Sub-Zero, Scorpion Y/N was launched into a portal, and I have not seen him since."

Kung Jin: Can we agree that Outworld is not our ally?

Erron: A point you might make with more subtlety, given your surroundings. Now state your business. Including a reason why we shouldn't kill you.

surrounded by several Outworld soldiers. We looked and saw Erron Black.

Takeda: I can read you. You're not from Outworld.

Erron: I'm from Earthrealm - like you - but my employer, Kotal Kahn is from Outworld. So now I'm from Outworld. State your business.

Cassie: We're emissaries. We need to talk to Kotal Kahn.

Erron: Kotal Kahn is no longer the ruler of Outworld.

"What?"

Erron: When Mileena attacked it was a war until a boy came after he was presumed dead for nearly fourteen years he came back and challenged Kotal for the throne. He won and surrendered the throne to Mileena.

"Then can we speak to Mileena?"

Erron: Follow me.

We followed Erron into the castle and saw Mileena sitting on the throne in her empress outfit.

A/N: I do not own this picture

Mileena: What are Earthrealmers doing here?

"Look I know you hate Earthrealmers for killing-"

Mileena: "Hate" does not even begin to describe how much I wanna kill you all... but I can't.

Cassie: Why?

Mileena: A loyal person of mines won't let me consider he has ties to it.

Takeda: And that is?

???: Me.

We turned and to my shock I saw Y/N. He was walking towards Mileena and stood by her.

"Y/N!?"

Y/N: BF/N. How's it been?

"You're not a revenant."

Y/N: I am not Raiden saved me. What brings you here?

"We came here for Shinnok's amulet."

Y/N: Oh yeah that. Mileena had it until she gave it to me. BF/N follow me.

I got up and I followed Y/N to another room.

Y/N: How things been.

"Been good. Wait so how did Mileena become Kahn?"

Y/N: After I was free of my revenant self, I was transported to the sky temple where Raiden let me stay for thirteen years.

"Why?"

Y/N: ...Part of my revenant self is still in me.

I looked shocked and he continued.

Y/N: It was breaking out, but Raiden let me stay in the sky temple where I learned how to control it. I spent most of that time in the Jinsei. After I learned how to control my revenant self, I came back to Outworld where Mileena was attacking Kotal to reclaim her throne. Of course, I helped Mileena, but Kotal was racist towards Tarkatans. I challenged him to the throne. After I defeated him, I surrendered the throne to Mileena, and it has been at peace ever since.

Y/N opened a door, and we were in a room. I looked around and I realized we were in his room. Y/N took out the key and opened a chest but stopped. He shut it and opened it. He opened and shut the chest for a solid minute until he slammed it shut and he turned around chuckling nervously.

Y/N: Funny story... the amulet is not in there.

"WHAT!?"

We both ran to the throne room and Y/N yelled,

Y/N: Someone stole the amulet!

Mileena: WHAT!

Y/N: Wait? Where's D'Vorah?

We looked around and Mileena got up and turn towards Kotal.

Mileena: Find D'Vorah! NOW!

Kotal: Yes empress!

Kotal ran off with a few guards and Mileena ordered the guards to be on the lookout for D'Vorah....