Chapter 8 Invasion

After Liu Kang killed Shao Kahn, we all were in the throne room discussing who should the next Kahn.

Goro: Shao Kahn is finished.

"I vote for Mileena she is capable, and she is next in line."

Baraka: Mileena is his heir. She should rule.

Shang Tsung: Mileena?

"You got a problem with that Sorcerer?"

Shang Tsung: Yes, she exists only because of my sorcery.

Mileena: I-

Shao Kahn: And you breathe because I restrain mine.

We look and saw Quan Chi helping a Shao Kahn.

Sheeva: Emperor!

Motaro: You live!

"How!?"

We all kneel before him except for Shang Tsung.

Shao Kahn: I'm not so easily killed. Quan Chi accelerated my recovery.

Shang Tsung: Emperor, I-

Shao Kahn: Not. One. Word. Because of you, Outworld could no longer merge with Earthrealm.

Quan Chi: There may yet be alternative, Emperor. Invasion.

Shang Tsung: Invasion!?

"Wait but didn't you already try that? And it caused you to create this new tournament which we also lost?"

Mileena: Y/N has a point-

Shao Kahn gestured for both of us to be quiet.

Shao Kahn: Do you mock me? Sindel's ward prevents me from setting foot in Earthrealm.

Quan Chi: Have you considered why your wife and empress chose to betray you in this particular fashion?

Shao Kahn: Of course. But even after millennia, her motives are a mystery.

Quan Chi: She realized that the safeguards afforded by the Elder Gods through Mortal Kombat are but fiction. She sacrificed herself to give Earthrealm protection the Elder Gods could not. So Earthrealm could not suffer as had Edenia.

Shao Kahn: Indeed.

Quan Chi: I have mastered the spells necessary for her resurrection. Her ward will be nullified. And with it the barrier that prevents your entry into Earthrealm. I will return her to you, of course. You will find her much more... cooperative.

Shao Kahn: This is a very magnanimous offer.

Quan Chi: Wish only to serve, Emperor.

Shao Kahn: I am weary of sorcerers, Quan Chi. Prove your worth. Bring her to me.

Quan Chi and Noob Saibot went into a portal and a fifteen minutes later was saw Quan Chi and Noob Siabot come out with Sindel, and she removes the ward so Shao Kahn can invade Earthrealm. Shao Kahn told all of us to prepare and we did.

Shao Kahn: Y/N you and Mileena will lead the charge into Earthrealm.

"It will be my honor, Emperor." 

Meanwhile....

BF/N POV:

Everyone was celebrating expect me. I remembered the fight I had with Y/N. He had been my best friend since Elementary school. Kitana came up and she asked what was wrong.

"Y/N..."

Kitana: You both had history together, didn't you?

"We did... We knew each other since we were little. We always protected each other until now. I don't even recognize him anymore."

Kitana: What did he say to you?

"He told me that his parents were servants to Shao Kahn, and they separated and landed in Earthrealm and he promised them that he'll aid Outworld when the time came."

Kitana was about to reply when Raiden told us that Outworld was invading Earthrealm. We were shocked and we geared up to defend Earthrealm. Raiden teleported us and we waited for them to come.

"You are sure it was not a fluke?"

Raiden: I-

The ground quakes as a massive Portal rises and a wave of mini portals ambushes us.

Raiden: Prepare yourselves!!

We then see Y/N and Mileena leading the Tarkatans and the Outworld forces into battle. Y/N lets out a beam from his sword which hits Raiden, and we rush in as police, Military come to aid in the invasion. Mileena was fighting Kitana and I was fighting Y/N while the others either fought the Tarkatans or tried to get people to safety. The battle continued as we all got separated and I was still fighting Y/N inside of a store. I grabbed Y/N and put him in a chokehold and yell,

"Don't move!"

Y/N: What's the matter BF/N!? Feeling Lonely since Shao Kahn killed Kung Lao!?

I threw him off and I ran to punch him, but we blocked each other's attacks, and he grabbed me and punched me. I backed up and he ran at me and tried to punch me multiple times, but I blocked it and grabbed him and pushed his face to a mirror.

"Look at yourself, Y/N! Is this who you really wanna be!?"

He reversed and kicked me off.

"You don't belong with Shao Kahn!"

Y/N: You don't know anything about me.

He ran at me with his blood sword and tried to stab me, but I grabbed it and threw it away I then kicked to the ground.

"It doesn't have to be this way Y/N! Kitana was like you. She got out. Let us help you."

Y/N: I don't need you to save me.

"You can only save yourself."

Y/N: I DON'T NEED SAVING!

He got up and tackled me and punched me. He then threw me into the mirror, breaking it. I tried to get up but couldn't. I then see him leaving.

Y/N POV:

I was walking and I saw Mileena leaning against a bridge and I leaned in with her.

"Bring back memories, doesn't it?"

Mileena: How we first met?

"Yup..."

We both continued our rampage until we saw Raiden kill Motaro. We took him back to Outworld.