Chapter 9 Kabal

Me, Mileena, the Tarkatans, and the Cyber Lin Kuei were carrying Motaro dead body to Shao Kahn.

"Emperor, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but-"

Shao Kahn: What is this?

Mileena: Raiden has killed Motaro.

Shao Kahn: Raiden?

"Indeed. He was about to kill Johnny when he intervened by striking Motaro with a bolt of lightning and then throwing him off the bridge."

Sindel: It's no great matter. I will go to Earthrealm. To finish Motaro's work.

Shao Kahn: Yes. Shang Tsung.

Shang Tsung: Yes, Emperor?

Shao Kahn: The empress requires something of you.

Shao Kahn blasts Tsung with his magic and sucks out all of the souls within him, disintegrating him into nothing. He then blasts the power of the souls into Sindel making her even stronger. While he was doing this, we saw a person sporting long black hair, Hookswords, superhuman speed, and a respiratory mask. His skin is badly burnt, and he approaches the Shao Kahn. I was about to go over to him when Mileena stopped me.

Mileena: I got this one.

Mileena and Noob Saibot appeared in front of the masked figure and got ready to fight him.

Mileena: No one attacks the emperor!

I see Kano coming towards us and he says the new guy's name is Kabal. Kabal's new powers enable him to take on both of them. After an intense battle, he puts both Mileena and Noob down. I ran at him with my blood red sword and attacked and, but he blocked it with his hookswords and he headbutt me to the ground. I get up and the Tarkatan and Lin Kuei minions all surround Kabal.

Shao Kahn: Quan Chi! Seal the portal!

Kabal: Time to go.

He zips across the room just as the minions all try to grab him, coming to a stop at the portal. I ran at him trying to catch him, but he jumps into the portal and closes. I checked on Mileena and I noticed Cyber Sub-Zero is not here.

"Where's Cyber Sub-Zero?"

Sektor: He currently confronting the intruder in Earthrealm. 

Meanwhile...

BF/N POV:

After the fight with Y/N I tried to get most people to safety and I regrouped with Raiden and Smoke and we saw the person who is known as Kabal, and we then saw an unconscious Sheeva and a now cyberized Sub-Zero.

Smoke: Sub-Zero!

Me and Smoke checked on him and we saw what the Lin Kuei did to him.

Raiden: That which made him Sub-Zero no longer exist.

Smoke: He is my friend. What they did to him. It is... hideous.

"We gotta help him. They might be a way to turn him good."

Kabal: You're right. We gotta help him if we can.

Me and Smoke picked up Sub-Zero and we took him back to the temple and we brought him to Jax so he can repair him.

Smoke: You are certain this will work?

Jax: Hell no! I've never done this before. It's not like there's a manual.

"If he self-destructs it's on you."

Smoke: Sub-Zero? Can he hear me?

Jax: He should.

Smoke: Sub-Zero?

Cyber Sub-Zero: Yes, Smoke.

Smoke: How you feel?

Cyber Sub-Zero: I remember... The things I have done for Shao Kahn... He cannot be allowed to merge the realms.

We all started to discuss how to stop Shao Kahn and Raiden says,

Raiden: My attempts to alter future events have had negative consequences. Sub-Zero should never have undergone this transformation. Enlisting him may only further divert the flow of time.

Stryker: We need intel, right? Let's send him back to Outworld undercover.

Cyber Sub-Zero: They will be unaware of my defection. I could deceive them.

"That could work..."

Raiden reluctantly agrees and Cyber Sub-Zero goes to Outworld to get intel.