Final Chapter The Fight For Time

Y/N POV:

We all ran to the Keeps entrance and we all nod, and the Elder Gods breaks the door down. We ran in and we saw Kronika.

Kronika: Y/N L/N. I see you escaped the other timeline.

"I still need to kill you."

Kronika: You brought the Elder Gods with you, but it is also too little, too late.

Kronika uses her powers to trap everyone expect me and the Elder Gods.

Kronika: Yours and mine allies are gone!

Me and the Elder Gods rush Kronika but she knocks us back and I shot a red lighting at her, and she goes down.

Kronika: A demigod's power cannot rival that of an Elder God. Cetrion!

Cetrion: As you wish Mother.

Elder Gods: We'll handle her. Defeat Kronika.

Me and Kronika start to circle each other, and my eyes turn white.

Kronika: Sculpting the Sands of Time requires great power and skill. You have neither, Y/N. Are you going to let The Elder Gods imprison me?

"No, I wanna kill you myself."

I shot red lighting at her, but she blocked it, but I broke her shield, and I flew towards her tackling her. She grabs me and throws me to the ground. I get up and rush her. She tried to bring out her blade, but I grabbed it, and I broke it. She then summons warriors who I have to fight once more. I defeat the warriors and Kronika comes down and I punch her, and she hits me with her force field, and I get up and I rush her, but she uses a sand beam to hit me, but I use my blood sword to block it. I noticed the crown on her head, and I started going towards her. I broke the sand beam, and I shot a beam at her sending her to the ground. I ran at her, and I took her crown and I put it on my head, and I became more powerful.

"You are vulnerable, Kronika."

I start to float and Kronika starts to make a sandstorm but was shot with red and blue lighting. I looked and saw Raiden and Dark Raiden. Kronika gets up and she looks at the two Raiden's.

Kronika: Your meddling ends!

The three of us attacked Kronika and she held her own by throwing all three of us to the ground. We look and see The Elder Gods throw Cetrion to the ground.

Cetrion: I have failed you mother...

Kronika: Dearest Cetrion, you have done admirably. Yet there is one final service to perform.

Elder God: Cetrion, your heart is not in the battle.

Raiden: You fight for your mother's vision. But as a goddess of virtue, you know that her desired balance is folly.

Kronika: Heed me, Cetrion. They lack our vision and wisdom.

"Please. No virtue is served by condemning the realms to endless war."

Cetrion: The greatest virtue is abiding my mother's will. I cannot fail her.

She raises her hands to the heavens and cries out. Her form disintegrates into a glowing ball of multicolored light that flies into Kronika. The power that Cetrion wielded now flows out of Kronika.

Kronika: You will be exalted in the New Era, Cetrion.

I shot red lighting at her, but she launched me, the two Raiden's, and the Elder Gods back.