Chapter 6 Kitana

After the events at the Colosseum, we went back to Shao Kahn lair, and we discussed what to do next. While they were talking, I decided to take a walk in the woods. While walking I heard someone coming. I hid and saw Shao Kahn's daughter Kitana. I knew what she did to the emperor, and I knew they were looking for her. I decided to bring her in.

"Hello Kitana."

Kitana: Who are you?

"I'm Y/N. Shao Kahn loyal servant."

Kitana: Let me go before this gets ugly.

I pulled out my red sword and we looked at each other.

"First you betray the emperor then you betray your sister Mileena."

Kitana: She's not my sister! She's a monstrosity!

She throws her two fans at me but I move and I throw her into a tree and she gets up and she grabs her two fans and she tries to stab me with it, but I use my red sword to block them, and I grab one of her fans and I throw it back at her and it hits her shoulder. I then tackle her, and she pushes me off and I use the red sword power to let out a beam and she falls to the ground.

"You didn't even give your sister a chance!"

She got back up and tackled me and threw her fans at me and it hit my shoulder and she kicked me. I land hard on the ground, and she rushes me and tries to stab once again but I grab her, and I punch her, and she backs up. I run at her, but she moves, and I fall to the ground, and she kicks me in the stomach. She then grabs me and throws me. I get up I use the power of the sword to teleport behind her and stab her in the leg. She turned and I hit her with the butt of the sword. She goes down.

"Now I will drag you to Shao Kahn by the hair if that what it takes!"

I grab her and take her back to Shao Kahn. We arrived and I went to Shao Kahn, and she was talking with Mileena. They turn to me, and I kneel.

"I would not disturb you Shao Kahn, but I got a gift for you."

Shao Kahn: What is it.

I go back to a pillar, and I bring Katana to Shao Kahn.

Mileena: Sister.

Kitana: You're not my sister!

Shao Kahn: Well, done Y/N.

"Thank you, emperor."

Kitana: You were never my father!

Shao Kahn: And you were never my daughter... But now I have a true daughter. Escort her to the tower. I will make an example out of her.

The two tarkatans started to escort her to the tower. Mileena went towards me and said,

Mileena: Good job on bringing her in.

"Of course."

Mileena holds my hand, and we discussed what to do next.

1 Hour Later...

Baraka came in and yelled,

Baraka: Jade is aiding Kitana in escaping!

Shao Kahn: Stop them!!

Me, Baraka, Mileena and multiple tarkatans started to run towards the castle. We got to the armory and finally made it to the castle.

Baraka: Stop her!

Mileena: Do not let her get away!

"Kitana!!"

We kicked the door open we saw Kitana still in her bonds, but we did not see Jade.

"Tell the emperor Jade has escaped. Where is she?"

Kitana: Why would I tell you?

"It doesn't matter. It's time to go to the colosseum."

I undid her bonds, and we took her to the colosseum where we chained her up on pillars. It's time for the tournament to begin....