Chapter 7 Friend vs Friend

Every single Kombatants was in the colosseum. I noticed Lui Kang and Kung Lao were missing. I was with Mileena and Shao Kahn until Shang Tsung picked Mileena to fight Smoke and she won. The next round Shang Tsung picked Ermac and Raiden picked Johnny Cage to fight. Ermac was sweeping the floor with Johnny. He tried to kick Ermac but he grabbed his leg and he hit his leg with his elbow, and he threw Johnny to the ground.

Shang Tsung: Ermac wins!

BF/N POV:

Me and Raiden were still waiting for Liu Kang, and we saw them. Liu Kang went to rescue her, but Raiden says,

Raiden: Not now! Smoke and Johnny Cage have been defeated, and I no longer sense Jackson Briggs or Sonya Blade's presence in Outworld. Despite my doubt as to you are Earthrealm's savior, you must fight!

Liu Kang: But I am Not He Who Must Win.

"Liu Kang- ...Dammit!"

Shao Kahn: Raiden! Put forth a worthy champion... If you can.

Me and Raiden look at Kung Lao and Raiden says,

Raiden: Perhaps you are meant to be the victor.

Kung Lao walked to the center.

Shao Kahn: You will face Shang Tsung. And Quan Chi.

They both walked towards Kung Lao and says,

Quan Chi: No Earthrealm boy can stop this Deadly Alliance.

Shang Tsung: On that we agree.

Y/N POV:

Although it was an unfair match Kung Lao managed to beat the odds and beat both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.

Kung Lao: It is done!

Shang Tsung: No, Kung Lao. Not nearly so.

The gates open and we see Kintaro. The crowd cheers and Kintaro approaches Kung Lao.

Kintaro: I will eat your heart.

The fight was long and brutal but thanks to Kung Lao ego he was able to beat Kintaro. Hearing the boos of the crowd, Kung Lao took off his hat and gave a few mock bows. Shao Kahn got up and went towards Kung Lao.

Kung Lao: You see, Raiden? Earthrealm is free-

Shao Kahn then snaps Kung Lao's neck.

Raiden: Kung Lao!

Lui Kang: Nooo!

The crowd starts to cheer, and I see Raiden enraged.

Raiden: I will strip the flesh from your bones!

Lui Kang tackles Shao Kahn. I ran down the steps and threw Lui Kang off. Shao Kahn gets up and I stare at Lui Kang, but I then see BF/N walk in front of Liu Kang.

BF/N: I got him.

"This does not concern you BF/N! Go back!"

BF/N: How do you-

I take off my black hoodie and mask. BF/N is shocked.

BF/N: Y/N!!!?

"Yes, BF/N it's me."

BF/N: I thought you died during Outworlds invasion!?

"My parents were allies with Shao Kahn. When they died, I promised I'll help Shao Kahn."

BF/N: Your parents were-

I grabbed him, headbutted him and threw him. I put on my hood and mask and brought out my blood sword.

"I'm sorry BF/N... But I won't let you win."

He got up and we fought. I grabbed him and punched him in the face. BF/N got up and he ran at me and tackled me. I punched him off and I grabbed some sand and threw it at him blinding him. I stabbed him in the leg with my blood sword and I threw him. He got back up and he ran at me tackling me into a wall. I got up and he punched me over and over. I grabbed his hand and bent it. He let out a scream and I punched him. He then kicked me in my ankle, and he threw me to the ground. I got up and he headbutted me and stunned me. He threw into a pillar, and I slowly got up and he ran at me, but I stabbed him in his arm giving me time to recover and continue to fight. BF/N grabbed a metal sword and we got into a sword fight until I broke his sword, and I kicked him into the sand.

"You brought this on yourself!"

He got up and started to punch me until I grabbed him and chokeslam him into the ground. He kicked me in the face and threw me to the ground. I got up and I stabbed him in the hand, but he pulled it out and stabbed me in the shoulder and I punched him. I pulled out the knife and I walked towards him. I then brought out my Greatsword and I tried to hit him with it, but he moved, and he punched me in the face, and I went down.

BF/N: What happened to you?

I got back up and shot a fireball at him making him go flying into a wall. He then recovered and we ran at each other, and we blocked each other's attacks for a solid minute until I used the blood sword and teleported towards him kicking him. He got up and he started to walk towards me. My eyes started to glow white, and B/N rushed me and tried to beat me. I stabbed him in the stomach and started to hit and kick him until I stabbed him again and threw him. I let out a beam from my sword which made him go down. I teleported in front of him, and I tried to stab him, but I threw him on the ground. I got up victorious and Mileena ran towards me and asked,

Mileena: Are you okay?

"I'm fine."

then we hear,

Liu Kang: For Kung Lao, the Shaolin, and Earthrealm!

We see him hit Shao Kahn with a flaming fist... Shao Kahn is dead.

Shang Tsung: I cannot believe it... Earthrealm has won.

We then see a golden light and it disappears after a few seconds.

Raiden: The Elder gods have spoken. Earthrealm is free from Shao Kahn forever.

Two Tarkatans carry Shao Kahn's body and I see BF/N getting up, but I walk towards him and kick him knocking him out. Me, Mileena and Outworld walked away......