.Love Is Your Name .

*warning this has strong sexual contents not for the underage. Not at ALL!!!!!!*

chapter { 1 }

Michael was so glad to get out of her home town. He is celebrating in an disclosed location. His private life is just that ....private. Next month is her birthday and to her surprise she will not be celebrating anywhere near anywhere close to the freeway 264 Westbound. It6 does not matter, he has seen for himself how jealous they are of Sephora. Little do they know Sephora tries to be a player for fun, but in real life she has never cheated on Michael. She bet not. He still can not figure out who was behind that nasty takeover, but he assures you, he hopes Sephora gets even with their tacky asses. If she real good all this will not be seen unless you following her. Yeah she bad. That is why her name is love. The nerve of them playing the race card. He hopes she gets their ass straight. He will be there to back her up. First it did hurt but after he comforted Sephora, she can all that crappy crap. They had to go back to the Gold Palace anyway. On May 10th was Mother's day and they got eight children and four grand children. After being home for nine days, they had to take off again. He wants so privacy with Sephora. She loves finding those hotels with those huge master suites. They get their groove on . So what if they are put on lock down. Some of their nosy relatives need not be so damn nosy either."Call me The Caribbean Cupid " He chased Sephora around their love nest and she act like she was not trying to get caught. Know damn well she wants to get caught by his sexy ass. She running alright. Not fast enough. He caught her by her long red ponytail. "Ouch bae" she giggled and he chuckled a manly smirk but it's on like a pot of neck bones. First, some lip lip locking. They are slowly floating on top of the mattress comforter. A pale satin salmon color. He just got his face buried on her face lost in a kiss. Making love to her tasty taste buds.As if that is enough for him to get off. For the time being. He plans to wear her ass out. She better have some plans of her own. They are really getting things heated up. "I love you " he just did not whisper it. He said it loud for others to hear through the walls. "I love you. I vuv yo ass and you know it" She too busy being in a deep slow grind of her hips against his huge shaft. He taken too long but she knows when he does get his groove going. She in trouble big time. The kiss finally broke apart. He slide his one finger to grip her silk thin undergarment. Now her breathing is a hot heavy panting. Waiting on her to get that one pre*cum to start swearing her entrance. She loves how he acts like a thin silk pair of undies is so hard to slide down. Damn she has slide them down for him repeatedly. Even while one leg was still caught and hung up. He got it anyway. "I love you girl" Now she knows he might not say another word. Because he has inserted four fingers and he plans to get her to roll her eyes in the back of her head. He is watching. She needs a lot more of his foreplay and he got all the time in the world for his girl. She grinds down and helps his fingers to disappear inside her deep cavity. "Oh Gawd LAWNT!" she knows she about to wake up some other tourist from a nap. They wanna know who screws like that at noon time? When other are eating Caramel Apple Poke Cake. He is too. As he does not won't her to get that second orgasm just yet. He wants to go to the gusto. Like finding the worm in the bottom of his Tequila glass. Thailand was the right choice to go hide out so he could play cupid. There is an old chinese proverb. He who has the hots for his thott got a lot. Time to get her off for the third time. "Bae please" he loves when she begs for mercy. He shows none . They making war not love. And Kings never throw in the white towel. It's the side position now after a few days ago she caught a charlie horse in her upper thigh bone. Well right now he just needs her backdoor. He got the key to churn it. Like duck butter. "Oh Oh Oh " the se*x sounds are so loud. They have not had quiet se*x since they were fourteen years old. That was because it was a two bedroom home. Time to make the bed fall down and break the head board. Isn't that why they don't ask you to come back. The headboards take a pounding. It's that good. "Yeah baby Yeah Baby" he flipping her in every position she can managed to stay in and when she gets out of one. They still wrapped like pretzels. The both squirm until they are hanging off the sides of the huge master bed . Hair dripping wet and their body parts throbbing with pleasure. Every inch of body got attention. "You gonna have a limp when you walk." he bragged about it and she did too "You got a broke dip stick" He thought that was cute. As he poured their brunch cocktail C-Roc . They are celebrating remember? They made a toast "The Comeback"