Break Up Just To Make Up

*warnings for 'mature' audience ONLY!!!!!!!!!  21+ sexual contents strong language some violence*

after putting Jazz'sita back out of their master bedroom Michael and Sweet Pea resume their argument about Sweet Pea accusing Michael of sneaking back into his own ranch> He still mad a fvc*kk? "Why you make me mad Sweet Pea . We was havin a private dinner and a private conversation about how much we love each other and things were so right between us and you went and 'F' it all up all over again?" he asked his now wife who is afraid he will go off again? 

Sweet Pea "We were having a good time with our private dinner and just the two of us until you discovered that while you were away I got my needs met with the hired help. I do not appreciate her telling you we snuck and did the McNasty because she was the one that touched me first. She was suppose to be be helping me dry off Not touch my 'private part' " Sweet Pea is so mad at Jazz'sita right now. She just might get her visa taken away and sent back to Bahrain were she is originally from.  A place Michael had went to back in 2005  after get left Neverland for good. Vowing to never live there ever again. But he did come back and he lived there for a total of seventeen years. 

Sweet Pea "I can not wait to smack the taste buds off Jazz'sita's tongue>" Sweet Pea and Michael all hugged up in their master bed while watching their wedding video. 

Michael "Plus I'm still fuming over the fact that you accused me of sneaking back into our home?" he asked her again. Sweet Pea looked away because he did go out and stay gone  for a while. She thought he was fooling around with Jazz'sita? So she suspected them two a long time ago without alarming Michael? 

They laid naked under the covers and played toes with each other's big toe as they tried to make up and stop fighting with each other. They not going to let some non- English speaking floosie mess their love up. Sure Jazz'sita tried to mess Sweet Pea up with the help of some other hired help. They tried their darndest to get Michael one by one but his heart belongs to Sweet Pea and Sweet Pea ONLY!!!!!

"I love you with my entire being girl" he whispered to Sweet Pea 

"I adore you and that is better than love" she whispered to Michael as they kissed and made up after fighting most of the night over nothing

"Jazz'sita is fired!" he told Sweet Pea 

"Good, I did not like that trollzilla anyways" she winked at her husband

"Bad enough you got a lot of Frienemies but I will not put up with them trying to break us up" Michael called Jazz'sista back up to their master bedroom and they both waited for her to knock

"Knock Knock knock knock!!!!" Jazz'sita knew what was coming 

"You are going to fire me sir?" She asked her idol

"Yes, I can not trust you" he said to her in her native tongue

She ask for forgiveness in her native tongue and went to pack

It was beginning to get to be the break of dawn and the two lovers want to get one more quickie after being  up all night . It started when Sweet Pea accused Michael of sneaking back onto his own Ranch? How could she accuse him when he owns Neverland? 

They began to get back into their groove and kept it quiet because Jazz'sita was packed and being led to get into her waiting yellow cab to take her to the LAX and she will return to her native country. Without being able to say good-bye to her IDOL. It's her own fault. Shouldn't been meddlin Along with the rest of them skanks. 

"I will not tolerate anybody disrespecting Sweet Pea like this" he winked at his lady love for all times and she winked back "Thank you Michael for forgiving me " she laid in his arms and they had had enough for that one moment in time . Michael is so romantic 

"Sweet Pea you so romantic" he whispered as they both dozed off 

*wink wink*