When I Think Of Home

*warnings mature audience only please 21 + * "Mr. Jackson .......Mr. Jackson " his love kept calling his name as she tried to get out of his spooning. Holding her so tight around her waist. He was starring out his bedroom at Neverland. When he arrived with his entourage and put everybody's ass*es out. "Get the fvc*k out of my da*mn home he had hollered at the hired help. Nobody he had hired. "Get all your sh*t and get the flying fvc*k out!" Michael had had enough of those lying azz thieves that had stolen his hard earned legacy and broke his Mother's heart. "No More!" he shouted as he watched all them get their sh*t and they got to stepping. "Sir I know you know you got that Press Conference sat up to tell the world that you are back. Are you ready?" Of course he is ready. Laying across his bed in his favorite clean white linens. "Damn bae are we going at it again and just forget about the Press Conference?" she wanted to climb back in his arms. "Let me enjoy the lights coming off the rides " as he looked out his window. When he thought of home....the lights from the huge Ferris Wheel were blinking. She looked over at him laying there all so refreshed. She had saw him like this so many times. He was in deep thought. She was excited that they had been in New York for the running of the Triple Crown win by American Pharaoh. "Honey doesn't that make you think of when you did the 'Remember The Time short film?" You looked like a Pharaoh in your Gold satin silk shirt and the whole costume fit your azz just right" She was trying to interrupt his thoughts as he laid there in his bed. "Are you nervous that now that you have put everybody out of Neverland, that one of those hired helpers will be ready to squeal for any amount of 'hush' money?" Michael was not thinking about that. He could hear the microphones being mounted on the outside podium. All the networks. ABE CBS NBC and BBC and CNN and MSNBC and HLN and MJJ Productions and Epic Records and several more. Michael is enjoying his Neverland. There is were is expressed how Neverland is the totality of him. No matter how hard they try to erase his memory. He will never leave Neverland. "Michael you look like you plan on doing something dangerous if you go out there" she took a peak out the bedroom window. She saw the red and blinking Police. The LAPD! They there? "Michael the LAPD are here. What are they going to do to us?" Will she be charged as an accomplished? she climbed back in the bed with Michael as he put his arms around her. Spooning his woman. Holding her tight. "Michael, they not going to be able to hold those paparazzi off too much longer. " she reminded him as they both laid naked in bed together. "What you want them to come in here and catch us like this? They will put us on the front cover of The Sun magazine. You hate those tabloid magazines" she reminded Michael. " Damn we could at least be getting some just when they walk through those doors" she giggled a little. He was just thinking. He back at Neverland and he is in his favorite bed and he is loving those nice white clean linen sheets. "Michael you got a look on your face. I should go get the mirror on the vanity" she goes get the mirror and she let's him see himself. "The Man In The Mirror" she smiled as she whispered it to him. Without looking in the mirror he smiled back. Outside they were playing Sunset Driver. "Somebody likes that song as much as we do" she said to Michael and he smiled. He so comfortable in his bed. He dare they bust through and make it up those steps to just get the snapshot of the year. A photo of him laying in his bedroom fully naked for all the world to see. "We don't want to start your Comeback with another scandal"

Doesn't look like Michael is moving........ "When I Think Of Home" ~Michael Jackson~