How Deep Is Your Love cont...

*warning How Deep Is Your Lovin is in 'private' so this is the clean version for mature ONLY!!!! 21+ *

"Sweet Pea how darn you accuse me of sneaking back into my own Ranch" Michael is so darn mad at Sweet Pea 

"But honey you left at midnight and just now coming back. It's 3 am in the morning honey. Where have you been? " 

"Didn't I just make so sweet love to you? So why you so darn jealous?" he wanted to know and right then and there As he starred at his love. The love of his life . She starred back. She knows that Michael Jackson stare and it is not good

"Not a good choice to not trust me Sweet Pea. It makes me want to throw you on our bed and go crazy inside you woman!"

"No No No Michael please don't get mean and take it out on your stuff. Please Michael please I beg of you Sweet Boo Bear My snuggle bear My cuddle bear" as she was pleading for him not to make it rough

Too late he already got that look in his eyes and Sweet Pea knows what that stare means. So she laid back on their huge extra King size bed and got it ready for him

He sat down in on his gold throne with red cushions and he let her see him pleasure himself first. It looked so inviting to Sweet Pea. She wants to join in. She  wants to take him in her mou*th and tease him until he hollas  stop.  So far he waved for her to stay put while he let's her fein over what she can not have. That is his manhood dangling from the roof of her taste buds. She is on fire with desire and he knows it. 

"Please Michael !!!!! Please Michael " she begs for a taste of his good good but he is not laughing. He owns Neverland and always will. She should have never been so disrespectful to him. Now he is teasing her to no end and it is not fun to be teased when you already know what it feels like. 

"Michael Michael I am so so very very sorry. Please darling let me make it up to you Please lover" Sweet Pea has not ever had to beg her idol. Her husband Her Sweet Care Bear like this. It hurts that he has thought of such a plot against her. He is being like her so called frienemies she knows. 

She laid back and pulled the black satin sheets back to reveal she only had on black silk satin undies.  That she just needed him to get in his own bed and pull her silk undies over to the side to gain entrance to her wet sweet spot. He just lic*kk*ed out his ton*ue and teased her more.

Sweet Pea decided to do some teasing of her own. She pulled her black silk satin undies to the side and yes Michael could not starring at his kitty cat. The one he knows belongs only to him and only him  "Stoppit Sweet Pea before you get into more trouble girl" he winked and she winked back.'Don't Walk Away"He got up and turn the volume on the song that is playing. A favorite of his by another R&B singer that still got the women spooning over him as well. 

"How deep is your love" Michael began to sing the lyrics to Sweet Pea who loves that song as much as Michael's 'Don't Walk Away Lyrics' and he loves to sing that song to Sweet Pea accappela of course.

They kept right on teasing each other. Made good fore*play before they got back in the groove of things. Got to make up . They break up Just to make up. It's called make up s*ex and it's the best kind for married couples. He is crawling on all fours over to her as she is giving herself some pleasure. 

"Yeah girl! You know how to turn me on huh?" as he was no longer mad about the mis-understanding. 

"I did not stay away for 6 long years just to come back and run everybody away from my Ranch. I had plan on keeping at least one person...my Sweet Pea" he hissed and made se*x sounds as if he was already banging her to death.

She grabbed his arms and helped her man onto the extra King size bed and now it's time for some make up s*ex romps till the break of dawn

First, he is leaving passion marks all over her slender neck. He is marking his territory. Than his hand has found those tight black silk satin edibles? 

Their were going out to eat but he is eating out .........they way he likes it 

*You have to be following to read some chapters but one chapter no one will ever know what was going on* 

Well those black silk satin undies has disappeared 

*Don't mess with Mr. and Mrs. King and Queen of Popular *