Laying Some Pipe

*warning for mature audience ONLY * 21+ must be age appropriate 

"Honey, can I get our wedding home video out now?" she needs to get his mind off sex right now 

"Yeah, but Imma play with your  Pvss*y while we looking at it " He got up to get a shower and she re made the bed with clean dry white linens. As she went to join him in the shower . They turned up the steam As Michael's wet curls hung in his face He pulled Sweet Pea by her long wet ponytail and he kissed her a long lingering wet slob of saliva. "This Anit It" he whispered "Just wait til I get your ass back in that bed Just you wait Sweet Pea" he sound still mad?

They washed each other's body and he nibbled on her earlobes Both of them. Michael put passion marks on both sides of her neck . "Do your vibrator have batteries in it?" he asked 

"Yes darling" Sweet Pea answered and she got a size 12 inch big black dildo too. For when he went on his tours. "So you and the maid was getting it on while I was away huh?" she looked like a dear in headlights? 

Michael how did you find out?" she asked in shock

"Because I used your se*x toys on her to make her tell me the fuck*ing truth That's how " 

Sweet Pea was in shock that Jazz'sita had squeeled? Just wait until she catch that bxxtch Jazz'sita ass. She gonna pay for what she did. Oh bxxtch!!!!!!!!!!!

"So you use my s*ex toys on that bxxtch huh?" 

"Yeah, she enjoyed it with me as much as she enjoyed it with you" he smirked 

"So when was this?" Sweet Pea wanted to know since Jazz'sita still works for her and Michael?

"Just last week When I came home from my press conference and you were out with my mother KJ She came out of the shower butt hole naked and said that you and her had some great s*ex together while I was on tour" he relayed back to his wife

"Yes, it's true I was coming out of my shower and she was sitting on the bed and she dried me off and than she touched my cl*t by accident and I flinched but by then she threw me back and began suck*ing on my cl*toris and I could not hold back any longer and I gave into her . It felt so da*mn good. She has a motor mouth. And you know that is my weakness honey right. Right honey?"

"Why don't I have her come join us?" he looked cunning but he was dead serious? Sweet Pea did not want Jazz'sita to come join in at all? But she let her get a free li*ck last two weeks ago? Why not now? 

They got out of the shower and dried off and Sweet Pea put in their wedding home video for them to lay back and watch Year. 1978 on his twentieth birthday August 29th 1978 . Sweet Pea was 16 years old and they had a shot gun wedding? Joe had to carry a gun because Sweet Pea's daddy was a gangster and he had a sawed off double barrel shotgun. Sweet Pea was pregnant? 

They both laid in their master bedroom at Neverland and watching their wedding video. From the wedding to the reception to their wedding night? As Michael was playing with her cl*t all the while? 

"Oh gosh Miiiiiccccchhhhhaaaaaeeeeellllll" as she was creaming and wetting those dry sheets right back up as Michael was looking at them making love on their wedding night years ago ! 

Michael called for his hired help this one name Jazz'sita huh? To come up and bring them some food? As he was still rubbing that cl*t raw "Oh Michael that feels so good lover" she moaned in a whimper  in 

soon Sweet Pea was soaking wet from her own coochie-juice and and Michael still get her off with yet more mikegasms? She can not take much more 

"Whew!" Sweet Pea is trying to catch her breath 

There was a knock on the bedroom door? "Come in bxxtch!!!!!!!" Did Michael just call Jazz'sita a bitch?

Jazz'sita came in and sat their food tray on the their food tray

"Sit down bxxtch" Did Michael just call Jazz'sita a bxxtch? As Jazz'sita sat in a  recliner Michael throwing those se*x toys at her . The vibrator and huge black dil*do? 

Jazz'sita got scared as Michael looked mad as fv*ckk again? 

"Now watch me lay some real pipe bxxtch " as he slammed into Sweet Pea's swollen pvss*y again and again and again . Sweat pouring from their bodies 

"Bxxtch you anit getting none of this pipe" Michael gave Jazz'sita that Michael Jackson stare 

"Don't look at us ....LOOK AT OUR WEDDING VIDEO ! ! !!!!! ! !!!!!!!!" as Michael was laying pipe to Sweet Pea 

*guest Jazz'sita had better use the used up se*x toys huh?*

She took the hint and slammed that huge black dil*do right into her tight pvss*y and used her other hand to turn on the pink vibrator? Oh the se*x sounds going off in that bedroom 

"OH FUC*K ME MIIIIIICCCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAAEEEEEELLLLLL"

*Michael The Pipe Layer*