He Come Like A Thief In The Night

*warnings for mature audiences only 21+ please ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two lovers could not get enough of each other. "Girl you got the best pvssy I ever fvc*kked" The King bragged on his sweetie. She blushed as he lit a scented candle. So they could calmed down and get their breathing back on the right pace. His heart ticking like a time bomb inside his chest. He was ready to sit back with his lady on his lap and tell her his plans for his comeback. FINALLY!!!!!!!! "I'm ready babe" he told Sephora and she took the long stemware glass as he proposed a toast to his COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!

"To my many many fans I am on the way back" as they touched glasses and they both sipped their bubbly champagne. A good blend of Blue Hypnotic and a new scented candle called The Perfect Man

"That is a nice name for a scented candle" she smooched the tip of his nose and he returned her eskimo kisses. They loved to kiss more than anything in this world. "I need to make some phone calls and let my entourage know that I'm planning the surprise comeback tomorrow night just before sunset. Back on Sunset Drive. "She put on the tune Sunset Driver because they both loved the tune when they were out driving. "I want us to have our sunset drive bae" he held her tight around her tiny waist. "I want to commend you on your body babe" he was starring at how she got her body back into shape with all her jazzercise and pounding those sticks along with the beat of the music. Something new for yoga. "Plus you got a new dip in your hips too girl" he winked at Sephora. Remembering how she had him moaning. Good thing it's a sound proof room. They both got carried away for a long stretch of what pounding that bed took. "Yeah babe I am a little freak but you knew that" she was not trying to hide it either? "You not trying to hide it either are you?" Michael likes all that action. "Baby here is your cellphone make your call" Sephora is so excited to see that the world will be so ecstatic to see Michael Jackson again. "Well, here goes baby" as he makes the first call to Orianthi telling her to get all the musicians together and meet him at Neverland. To get a press conference sat up. To make sure that as many moonwalkers are invited back to his home. He going to get all this sh*t straight once and for all. "My moonwalkers not going to be mistreated by those damn lying azz paparazzi any longer " Michael had been keeping up with all the media coverage and he is having a conniption about what has transpired for the last six years. "I must make them understand I needed to teach those greedy promoters a damn lesson. " "I know bae" she poured them another round of celebratory drinks. "Don't be nervous Michael. I will be right by you. I will answer any questions they might have that you can not answer sweetheart. I have been with you all this time and I will continue to be with you" Sephora hugged him while they celebrated her birthday and lounged around their luxury in New York. Michael planning to return to Los, Angeles by this time tomorrow. "I had a wonderful birthday with my Boo" and they snuggled together and cuddled like two cuddlebears. They are cuddle bears in real life. "Sweet Pea you make this so easy for me thank you for being a true you. I love you to death woman" "I love you to death man" They both tearing up behind all the drinking. Getting stoned. "I really love you Sephora" "I know you do babe" as she slurred her speech. It's her birthday and her man just made some mad love to her . Kinda rough but she loved every minute of it. "Did I hurt you babe?" he looked sympathetic. "No lover" she ready to go again? She got a hot box that's for sure. "You got a hot box girl! That's for sure" as he wanted to satisfy her some more. He gonna save some for after the press conference . He will be so happy to see his fans again. Watching them cheering him on just like in the old days. He can not wait. Michael's cellphone is ringing back to him "I got the press conference all set up for you Michael" the voice on the other end spoke. "Than it's ready. My fans will see me. I'm coming like a thief in the night "