Sephora In New York

*warning for new adult and mature only 21 + **

Sephora and Olive and Sabra and Kevino their male best friend whom they met in Miami have all decided to take a trip to The Big Apple to the huge department store called non- other than Sephora.

Olive "Girl I am so tired of seeing you cry over Michael. We going to get the heck out of Miami and take our new buddy Kevino with us. His girlfriend she don't trust us so she got to go yoo" Kitchen told her bestie 'Chicken' .

Sephora "Well good maybe we can get on Good Morning America and put an APB all points bulletin out on Michael Jackson" she joked they were not going to do that. Michael is somewhere deciding to make a comeback.

Olive "You got jokes huh?" she giggled

"So when we leaving?" Sephora wants to get the next flight out

"Well I got to see if Tino Toriano and Phillip Pino want to come too" Kitchen not going nowhere without her piece of pipe layer

"Oh you gots ta have you some 'D' in your baggage huh?" Sephora laughed

"Yup Miss Thang...I do. I am not going to be crying the whole time I'm there. I want to see Central Park and The Tribeca Community. Where John John Kennedy used to live . I want to go to Trump Tower and Trump skate ring to learn how to ice skate indoors. Too late for out doors" Olive knows that city real well. They going to eat some cheesecake at the famous Lobster Harlem cafe. Then they going to go to Upper Manhattan to ride the subway. The going to all the cafes in Times Square. They going to Hang out.

Sephora "I want to tell the owners of Sephora I got the same name" she giggled

"Yeah, but you got more money than they do. Michael worth &BILLIONS$ "

"We we worth billions" Sephora bragged

They got the gang all together for their meet up on Sunday.

They were sis strong headed to The Big Apple.

On the flight......

Tino and Pino were flirting with the Air Flight Attendants... Becky and Monique and two other patrons riding to New York, Lee Lee and Ericka . They going to a book signing. One of them just got an agent. They told Sephora.

"We on the flight with some writers? How cool"

Olive " They look like they cheating on their husbands. They look like they going to meet some Chippendales " she giggled in secret but told her bestie what she was thinking . Olive just shook her head "Gurl you silly" she giggled

The Flight no. 777 was enroute to The Big Apple and it only takes 2 hours to get there. They got another hour and they will be landing at The biggest Airport in the world. Sephora ready to see her name up in lights. Right across the street from GMA Broadcasting. They will see Robin Roberts for sure.

"We will be landing shortly" as Sephora still crying felt his spirit while in mid-air. She always feels his spirit. Michael is always around her hallo and she is always around his hallo.

Tino "Are we doing jazzercise in New York gang?"

he asked that dumb question?

"Sure are" Pino answered his dumb azz question

"Olive yeah they got those fitness centers all up and down Broadway Street. Yeah, we gonna use our free gift passes from The Caribbean Cupid Juicer we got"

"Don't forget Sephora already lost ten pounds" Kitchen bragged on her friend

Sabra "Two of the weirdest nicknames Kitchen and Chicken"

Chicken and Kitchen flicked her the birdie finger

Sabra rolled her eyes and Kevino her boyfriend winked at Sephora? Oh Hell No!

The airplane has landed at LaGuardia and the men got their luggage and they went to go get their rental limo . Well come to find out Sephora had her pink limo driven there early . Trent her limo driver and bodyguard and Michael's cousin always on time.

"Hello Trent. Everybody this is Trent our limo driver" Sephora introduced them

Trent "Sweet Pea you always incognito . You bad as Michael" he chuckled

"The Big Apple yall!" Olive screamed to New York as all The New Yorkers starred back at her acting a donkey

Trent "Sephora guess who Robin Roberts is interviewing right now?"

"Who?"

"Tommy Mottola?

"WTFF!!!!!!!!!!!????????"

he don't no sh*t about my man" they watched from the inside of the pink limo

Robin Roberts "So when was the last time you saw or spoke to Michael?"

Sephora wanted to break her limo TV monitor but Trent stopped her

Next, another person was watching from inside Sephora's clothing store?

"Who had to get in out of the sun light?"

*to be continued...........*