sneak peep

*warning for mature audience only please age 21 + ONLY!!!!!!! *

"Baby I missed your pvssy so much damn girl" as he was giving her a lot of fore*play and she loves his rough se*x on her birthday night. She need he was going for the gusto ."Yeah tonight you gone get it Sephora" They lips are not had quite enough tongue thrashing yet. His tongue is so far down her tonsils. He is tickling her vocal chords. She in return is holding her nice size racks up for him to give them some damn attention too. Her red nip*ples are red and ripe and juicy to taste her milky chocolate milkshakes. "Shake em fo me bae" as he grabs both ripe racks and goes to work "I'mma work you over like a part time job" he was in some kind of way now. A beast. He got a hold of her slender neck and gritted his teeth. He wants to sink his fangs right into her collarbone. She is in another world right now. As she feels his warmth hovering all around her. Her whole body on fire from the lust of desire. "Oh I want you to fv*ck me hard Michael" she let that slip but he heard it and he intends to do just that. She feels him su*ckk on her neck and he has got to be leaving passion marks all over her beautiful silky skin. He is doing everything right. Her navy string thong are being tugged on by his one loose finger that has got catch in his long fingernail. He pulls at her wet and moist undies. She ravishes at his passion marks sinking in deeper and deeper. "I'm leaving my mark on you I don't care Use a scarf to hide them" Michael is the King beast that he is and he is working her over. "mhmmmm damn " she whimpers slowly and they grind their pelvic bones together . Yet...he gets the other side of her slender neck leaving trails of saliva drooling down her neck and onto her tender breast. He plans to work on them too. Sephora doing a good job of that herself as he chews away on her ears Both of them One at a time. "Miiiiiiccccchhhhhaaaaaeeeeelllll" she screams loud enough for the sound proof master bedroom suite to drown out the moans. No one heard. "Oh you can scream all you want I want this pvssy real bad. "Take it! Take it! Take it!" she had to have moaned that a thousand times. He is on one of those size triple 'H''s now. Her breast so tender and fat and round. He squeezes like two melons and he squashes them like two soft huge pumpkins."Oh they are so tender" she moans as each one gets a long pull from his lips and he goes back to her watery and tasty liquids ready for him to taste her . "You want me don't you? You know you want me" he smothered her mouth as she tried to moan once more "Oh no you not going to have your way. I'm going to have my way tonight" he said So what it's her birthday He is sharing it with her . As he went to work on his neck now. Definitely his weak spot "Oh Sweet Pea you know what that sh*t does to me girl QUIT!" he let out a loud moan himself . As she su*ckked into his neck like crazy. "Looks like you will be wearing a scarf likewise huh?" as she got his other side and now they both are going for their junglers. She feels his teeth sink and they are half hybrids each but he can control it and she can too. He feels her fangs growing long as to mark her prey. She is quite the tease and he is quite the tease. He feels her bush to see how much come is getting wasted. "How does that feel?" he ask Sephora as he goes to find both her G-spots "OH AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH SH*T!" she moans as she gets even by biting his ears. "You know that turns me on " as he finds her G-spot "aaaaagggghhhhh Miiiicccchhhhaaaaaeeeelllll" as he rubs her raw on her clint too. He flicks her juices til she aches for it "Please Michael! Please Michael" and yes his manhood has rose so huge. He rises to the occasion. He spreads her thighs and she wants it all inch by inch "Little by little babe" he whispers into her ear as he feels himself find his way to her pvss*y walls. "Oh yes my lovah yessssssssss" she screams out and he gives it to her . Damn she getting a good fvc*kkin for her B-DAY . Time for her first mikegasm of the night.....

* OK! , you got your sneak peep! now let the King get his........*