Love Should Have Brought You Home

*warnings warnings warnings for MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!!!!!!!!* 21+ 

"Love should have brought you home last night Michael, where the f**k you been?" Sweet Pea mad as hell. She slipped off to sleep after a heavy night of making love with Michael and he sneaked out?

Michael "Sorry Bae"

Sweet Pea "It's 4:40 am in the morning and you been out? Out where? Michael you've never cheated on me before. Why now? 

"Woman! I went to help my sister Dunk. She was having marital problems with Wissy. She called for me to come over and separate the two. You know Dunk will bust him over his head with a Alladin lamp. One of his favorites to be exact "

as he winked at her to calm her down "Stop being so darn hot headed woman" as he slipped out of his Calvin Kleins and jumped back under the covers with his woman pouting. She rolled her eyes at him and pushed him away "Love should have brought you home last night" she remember the lyrics from Toni Braxton hit tune.

Michael pulled her over to his side of their huge extra King size bed in their huge 14 x 14 square feet master bedroom in Neverland.  She saw he had a firm hard on and he grab her hand and put it there show she could feel what she was about to get.

"This your time of morning right? It's 4:44 am and the birds are about to start chirping in a sec. Want to beat them lovebirds right" he softly rolled his moist lips brushed against her and she melt like sliding baby oil. Speaking of some lubrication. He rach over on the night stand  and grab the KY-Gel and squeeze a nice soaking amount on to his huge member . The the rest between her already dripping sweet spot. "You already wet girl shyt"

"Michael, I'm shocked you never swear" as she felt him rubbing her nub. Thats her weak spot and weakness. He got her just where he wants her" HOT!

"Oh damn bae oh damn bae " she moaned out soft whimpers. He gone make her pay for catching him sneaking back in his own bed. "So who's caught now?" as he gave her fore*play and she was arching her back and her nookie was beginning to ache. Wanting Michael to speed up the friction that is making her boil with sensations. "Right there right there right there lover oh lover" she loves his fore*play so damn much almost as much as him thrusting inside of her. "Want more baby" he bit her earlobe to make her flinch even more. He is a superb lover and her only lover and his only lover.

He use all four fingers to get to her second G-spot. She already got her first mikegasm as some creamy white liquids were running out . She is soaked and her side of the pretty white line sheets are soaked too. She laying her own secretions . Using her hand to find his manhood and to squeeze some pre*cum from his pistol. "Sweet Pea slow down before I come girl" as she paid him no attention and felt his warm erection waking up a sleeping giant. "Ah ahite woman...I'm trying to give you fore*play but you always rushing" 

"Yess lovah yes lovah yesss lovah my lovah" Now Sweet Pea talkin out of her head. Pillow Talk as Michael squeeze both butt cheeks as he held her huge apple bottom button in both his huge warm hands . She loves the feel of his hot hands. Feeling his hot blood rushing through the veins in his prick. She is holding his huge hardware . When using the pipe you betta watch where you hitting at. He still satisfying Sweet Pea with fore*play. They been at it all weekend . Coming up for air ever so often. Sweet Pea a freak in bed. That is what the old saying is. Be a cook in the kitchen and a freak in the bed. As she pulled Michael up to her face so she could get a drink from his milk fountain. He still had his long piano fingers playing a tune in her pretty pink pvss*y and she is lovin it . Lovin it too damn much. "OH Miiiiiicccchhhhaaaaeeeellll  !!!!" as she got another mikegasm. They still did not beat the lovebirds chirping out in the trees. But Michael's tree trunk can move and it's flexible and Sweet Pea got it all the way down her deep throat.

Both being satisfied........

Just the moans through out their Neverland Ranch "He lean down to take a ripe soft red ni*pp*le in his mouth . She now wants him inside of her . "I'm ready baby!"