$Love Is Your Name$

*warning for mature audience only please 21+ *

Olive and Sephora are in the jazzercise room now. After dancing their varoankie's off to Michael Jackson time to do their stretchings and power walking around the indoor track. Sephora needs to keep her bon bon tight for when Michael gets back. She gonna be good and horn*y when she see's her Boo Thang again . Real Talk. Olive has met a looker in the jazzercise room . They took a quick break standing near the juice bar. Sephora trying to call her babycakes. Wondering where her Boo Bear is. Knowing he has to get in touch with her. She worries a lot when he is not around

Olive "Hey Chicken I got a hot date tonight"

Chicken "Damn Kitchen, you just got here. You plan on having some se*x with a complete stranger?"

"Nah, he just wants to eat out"

"Wtff!"

"Oh gurl be quiet. You just mad. You mad? "

"Nope, I am safe that's all"

"What is this a a scary movie? Bump all that. Kill all that noise"

Olive is talking to her new friend . Phillip Pino. That is what he said his name was.

"Sephora , time for our jazzercise to start back up" They were rocking off of Michael Jackson again. This time they had their sweat rags. They serious about getting into shape again. Since Downs after Dark last month. The Horse racing was too much food on those banquet tables. Barbecue Rib Tips and Hot sauce and all sort of deserts . Like Sock-It-To-Me- Cake ? The best ever. Sephora was getting a bit tired.

They kept it up tho because Sephora loves to dance. She working it off. Her rump looks good. Always

Olive "We going to go to this night club"

"But Michael told me I could not go to any night clubs" Sephora wants to go but she will get in trouble big time.

Olive "Sneak bit*ch Hell you been doing it for years"

Sephora thinking about it

They still dancing to their jazzercise routines. Looks like a long insomnia night for the two women. They still dancing. The can go for hours at a time. Olive decided to wait until Sephora falls off to sleep. Crying herself to sleep over Michael. It's already 3 am in the morning. But the two go get their hot showers and dress like the mean girls club and step out into a non-disclosed location as well. In order for Michael to not be found. Sephora has to lay low too. Olive is looking good in a light grey knit form fitting evening dress. Showing her camel toes in the front and her azz cheeks in the back. She means to make those skinny chicks jealous. Those bag of bones. Those boney-maroney's as she calls them.

Sephora is sneaking out. Hopefully Khan won't tell on her. He owes her a favor ways. He played on his fiancee a while back Sephora never told . They hit up the night club called A Leg Up . Wasn't that the night club Michael warned the two about? They got male dancers? They got a fire code. For letting over 2,000 patrons in at one time. Well now 2002 including Sephora and Olive has arrived. Olive is loud "Shake your Bon-Bon!!!!!" she yells while on the arm of Phillip Pino and he has a friend for Sephora? Oh Hell to The Naw dawg! Michael will get his silencer out and go to splitting skulls in there. If he ever finds out. They dancing to all sorts of Michael Jackson. A Leg Up is a five star night club. Plenty of beefeaters just waiting to get their chance at Sephora. She is the cutest girl around. Michael wrote a song for her. "Got Ta Find Me A Girl" ~Michael Jackson ~

Olive "Well chicken time for me and Phillip Pino to go sneak off but his friend Tino Pinoy is waiting for you in the VIP Section So go up there and just talk and stay faithful to Michael OK? I will be gone at least an hour and a half . So I'll be back around 6 am in the morning. The jazzercise side is 24 hours. They close the club at 6am OK?"

Sephora decides to go meet Tino Pinoy. But he had better not try a damn thing. She has a carpet cutter in her purse. Her pvss*y belongs to Michael.

Meanwhile:

Olive and Phillip Pino not wasting no time. Plenty of tong*ue thrashing already?

Olive said she was just giving it up for or*al and that's all. He had use his five finger discount for the other. She don't play all the time