chapter 40:The Mirror Over The Bed

*warnings for adult audiences ONLY!!!!! mature contents some sensual language  21+ * 

They still stuck? And still looking up at the mirror over their master bed? Must be feeling real good. It's 3 am in the freakin morning and they still going strong. Never came unstuck at all. She been with him long enough to know what he craves. It's some attention from his woman. She is loving it. He looks up at the mirror over the bed . He see's his perfect shape arse and is laughing a little. She is peeping up too and he caught her off guard? "Oh Gosh Bae!" she moaned as she saw his arse go up in the air and slam back into her."OMJ!" "Yeah Bey bey!" he smirked and did it again. That felt marvelous. It's in the wee hours of the morning and she about to wake the whole staff if he does that again. "OMJ!!!!" he did. While the son 'I Only Meant To Satisfy You' is playing. An unreleased tune and so yall can not hear it? Too bad because of course his voice is sex*y as fv*ckk man! 

"mhmmmm bae" she moaned out loud. Of course the staff is up listening. Who can sleep when he is in the mood. Watching his nice round bottom tearing into her's? Yeah the staff has heard them lots of times. Too many to be exact. 

"Sweet Pea if we come unstuck I'm going to sleep. You hear me woman?" as he meant that

She not letting him go to sleep. She playing his wrestling game of tug of war 

"OMJ!" as she is trying hard not to let it slip out. Even though they have got sloppy wet . A huge puddle in the center of the soft white sheets is soaked. Oh but she making sure this game will never end. Not as long as nobody is keeping score. Oh he scoring ahite "I got yo arse just where I want it Sweets" he got her pinned face down and arse up. "OMJ!!" she moaned as he thrusted even deeper but they just wrestling right? Sounds like teenagers back in the day. Trying to clothes burn and not go all the way. Until she got poked with the tip. Than begged for mercy? Sweet Pea you a grown azz woman. No mercy will be shown. "OMJ!!!!" she whimpered small whimps as they heard footsteps outside their bedroom door. Somebody peaking through the keyhole? They some darn freaks than. 

"Let's put on a show for em bae" he bit her earlobes. Both of them and she bit his right back. But they still stuck. They thick as thieves right now. "OMJ!!!!" so whomever is peaking once MJ finds out. They fired! Watching the King wrestling some stuff from his stuff. Don't believe him...just watch!

Both looking up at their over head mirror. She see's her arch in her back

"Oh don't try and run Sweet Pea. You getting girl" and her thighs is taking a pounding."OMJ!!!!!"

He grind down hard and wiggled his hips and made sure he hitting rock bottom. "OMJ!!!" she so drunk and she hanging in there. And they still stuck like some animals in heat. More like The Alpha and The She-wolf turnt!

They still hear breathing outside their bedroom door. "I bet it's my assistant with his jealous azz" he whispered to Sweets

"Fire his azz in the morning bae" she talkin bout Amir his personal assistant. He always trying to hear them love on each other in the wee hours

"I will bae . As  a matter of fact. You can fire his azz" he lean in to kiss her a long lingering sloppy drunk lipginity sort of rolling of the tong*ues together. As the smelt of Gin and Papaya Juice. That juice is helping them to become even more sticky. Their skin is doing a sticky ooey gooey wooey chewy number while the sound of wet damp rain in an anonymous alley is sounding like her hot box as he reaches and inserts four long piano fingers so deep. Yes, that is the sound being made. Sounds nasty. Amir outside the door just with his Calvin Kleins on. They soaked from him leaking pre*c**uum? That's what he et for meddlin. 

"Oh Neverland so beautiful this time of morning" she moan as she glad he forgot about wrestling and knew he had better pay attention to all those mikegasms that are coming

"Oh Sweet Pea girl you making me get one" as they both did 

Still stuck like and fast asleep.......

They both must be having wet dreams because the two in the mirror over the bed is witnessing his fingers still making a tune for her to move too