You Look Just Like Michael

*warnings for new adult audiences only age 21 + please *warnings*

Sephora listen as that lying azz $ONY mutha-suckah kept right on lying in his interview. Actually, he admitted he was out smarted by The Smooth Criminal . Serves that $Money and Estate stealer right. MJ said in his Xscape song. They won't leave him alone. Next $ONY was saying he missed MJ? He just trying to find out stuff himself. Trying to be slick.

Trent "Sweet Pea are you worried about our boy?" "Hell Yes you creep" Don't be asking her is she worried? She is worried sick over Michael.

Later the gang got together and went to Sweetie Pie's to have some Soul Food and some cheese cake for an afternoon outing. They were all noisy in the cafe having a great time. Snapping photos . Olive and Phillip Pino snuck back to their hotel room for some hanky -panky

They put the do not disturbed sign on the outside of their door. He began to rub her button. Her huge button. "Feels good babe?" he asked her and of course she wants him to hurry and get their quickie. Olive trying to take care of her bestie. She cries all day and night over Michael. Sure she knows he is working on his comeback. Phillip kisses Olive and they trade some slob. "mhmmm" she moans as he slides his hand under her dress to touch her clint through soaked panties. He finds her sweet spot dripping with wetness. "You sure this going to be a quickie?" as he gets his finger wet and goes deep."mmmmph" she moans "No I don't think this going to be a quickie " as she let's him have easy access to where she guides his hand with her hand. They better have a good alibi for where they where. "ssssshhhhhh" she hiss while he is finger-fvck*kin her twatt first slow circular motions than fast circular motions. "Sh*t damn Pino you are workin dat mmmmmmh" she moans and he kisses the back of her shoulders . While she rubs her own racks to ripeness. They hard . "You want it real bad don't you Miss Chicklit?" he teased her and she almost smacked the daylight out of him. "More fore*play" she asked as he laid her down and the bed springs were starting to sing. He finished getting her naked by sliding off those drench draws. "Oh yes as her pvss*y could feel a good breeze. "Yes, stop taking so long" she moans. He was still getting his fingers wet all of them both hands were working that hot box."Oh my nub is throbbin" she begged of him to enter that dragon and fast. He saw she got one off "OMGGG AGGGGHH AAGGHH" as she rode that one to the sensational end . He taught her a new word "Phenylethylamine that you have become under my touch" he moaned a deep grunt "What does that mean?" as she was enjoying his fore*play "A Chemical produced by the brain for ecstatic highs of sex*ual attraction" he moaned and as he stroke himself tobecome bigger and she saw what she was about to get "You mean you have fell in love with my se*x?" she moaned as she closed her eyes after feeling the head enlarge and tried to enter her small hol*e. "Yes, I adore you and that is better than love" as he thrust first slow and circled his hips and she roll it back to him . He felt like Prometheus but that is the God of Hades? right? "I'm sorry my thoughts just got nasty while you are doing me" she moaned "That's ahite" he thrusted and she was on her fleak as well. "I could say you remind me of Olympia If I am Olympus" he thrusted harder and now they are getting their guilty pleasures met.

"Good babe?" "Yes Oh Yes" no time to talk now. They making haste and pace.

"We going to come together" they both were close and it burst!

meanwhile .....

Sephora while waiting for her bestie wherever they went

"Trent , look over there...don't he look like Michael?"

Trent "Well I am going to go see who the hell it its" as he got up and went to grab this guy?

Trent swung him around but looked at his fingernails. Not Michael

He went back over to Sephora who was crying . She figure it was not him because Trent came back alone. But the guy came over and introduced himself

"Hello, I am a Michael Jackson impersonator . I do shows here in New York . My Name is Michael but not Jackson. Just call me 'Joe"