Love Is Your Name: jazzerzize

*MATURE* MATURE*MATURE*MATURE*MATURE*MATURE*MATURE*

not for under age for NEW ADULT ONLY * 21+ *

Play song then which back to more descent photo in next chapter sorry it was just to show how jazzercise makes you sweat ......

"You know how Michael told you you bet not do your jazzercise unless you doing it to his song only" Olive told Sephora

"You startin to get annoying " she told Kitchen her BFF

I'm tired hell we been up all night damn. Let's go to sleep sh*t "

"Well you get a nap Me and Phillip Pino we got some unfinished business"

"WTFF GIRL YOU A DAMN FREAK!"

"Yelp I am true that" they both laughed

"Put my Boo song on Invincible. I want to dance before I go to sleep"

"OK " Olive put it on as she left to go look for Mr. Big Stuff. He said he could do things to her she never had done before. Olive gonna go see . What's it going to hurt. She got some magnum condoms.

Meanwhile:

Sephora dancing to Invincible . Dancing can work some pounds off as good as jazzercise too.

"Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap!" she pops her fingers too

"pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop"

Twerk dat azz girl "wooooo ooooo wooo wooo ooooh"

"clap clap clap clap clap"

Time for repeat

"Well Well Well" as her Boo is singing

"Diamonds and pearls he can't treat you like me and he take em you all over the world. She 's in invincible she's in invincible she's in invincible . he said he'll treat you well why can't you feelin me even when I beg and plead I got ta prove what I said I can do I just want you. Stop playin too many trips I still be tryin. Why can't you feelin me even when I beg and plead she's invincible she's invincible hey hey hee hee heyyyyyyyyyyy she's invincible ooooooo woooo wooo oooh she's invincible to me "

Sephora's cellphone is ringing but she is dancing and the music is up too loud She dancing her as*s off. She is hearing Michael beggin some bxxtch on his song. When she wants him so bad right now and he beggin some bxxtch.

"Don't beg that bxxtch bae. I'm here lover " she dances to his song " Even when I beg and plead" she repeated his words and she is crying because she does not know where he is right.

"I love you Michael I really do bae" then she dances to his funky beat "she's invincible . She's invincible hey heyyyyyyy hee hee woo ooo oooh ooooooh eeeeh oooh clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap"

Time to go again "Well Well Well Well" it's his voice ahite

The cellphone is ring and she so into sing along with Michael she can't hear it. Go find somebody He can't buy you diamonds and pearls. She's invincible girl girl well well well see come on now. all the time I told you all the things I can do I can give you diamonds and pearls he can't treat you like me why can't you feelin me oooooh wooo hhee hee hee I got to prove all that I said I would do

Stop playing !"

Sephora going to be mad she dances while Michael trying to call and tell her where he is DAMN WOMAN Stop doing yo jazzerzize for a damn minute you silly girl. "Hey ooooooh woooo she's invincible she's invincible why can you feelin me this girl won't get into me. She's invincible wooooo oooooh weeee hee hee oooooh she's invincible to me"

Time to go again lol

"Well Well Well Well" poor Michael can not get through to his woman on the song or in real life. Poor Michael

Sephora went to get a drink of water. She dry as hell dancing sweating and crying and pouting Mad as hell cause she don't know where Michael is

"You could call me Bae. You Know I am worried sick over you. Last time I saw you your private jet was zooming in the night sky. You invincible to me Mr. Jackson"

Back to her jazzerzize sing "He's invincible well well well ...see" she sung