The King of Slay

*warnings for mature audiences ONLY* 21+

A/N author's note:

"For the Moonwalkers/MJFAM that did not see this cloud that appeared on June 25th 2015 and even La'Toya Yvonne Jackson stated to TMZ that she too thought this was King of Slay. aka King of Pop! That Moonwalkers dubbed it #MichaelJacksonStillSlaying as the lightning strike is his spotlight. You can see black slacks and a white shirt and black Fedora . His white socks and black loafers. As he about to Moonwalk across the night sky. and the moon has a luminous glow to it. Just as this author has prophesied and has had visions and has had Michael channel her very own super powers to receive inner thoughts from the love of her life. This proves Michael Jackson can return in human form as well as with our own eyes we witness him to watch him once more. The Kin of Slay and Michael makes a comeback.......

Let us make room for RIP. Return in Peace or forever RIP Rest In Paradise or Return If Possible...

Moonwalkers have trend on June 25 2015 #MichaelJacksonWeStillLoveYou and #6YearsWithoutMichaelJackson top the trends over 9 countries and more than 500 million FAM from around the World. Moonwalkers also trend #MJForever . With the trends having so much power brought out our King of Slay. Where the Estate has made $2 Billion from sells of This Is It rehearsal CD's From Circus du Soleil and #MJONE performances that brought in $800 million in 2010. After paying off $716 million in IRS taxes and any other said debts, than what the Estate Lawyers take and than what they also are holding without just cause, leaves a mere $425 million for Mother KJ and MJ3 to split . The MJ3 stands to receive $10 million apiece yearly for their 40% and Mother KJ her 40% and Michael Jackson's charities their 20% to make up the 100% of his earnings posthumously Long Live King Michael Jackson. Still winning awards and still putting out music that still slays the industry and shocks the non-Legends that still have not come before him and after him. As Janet Jackson so deeply quoted "To you he is an ICON . To us he is family and he will forever live in our hearts." unquote

As Moon walkers go about their daily trends and tweeting and sharing their GIF motions of our King. Post their Vines of his many short films he referred to as not videos. As each year yet another unreleased tune has brought us back to life also. We marvel at the very thought his talent is sampled and given back to Moon walkers that grieve tremendously and whose pains will not go away. Just to see a cloud up near the Heavens and the Super Moon shine bright as the night sun as the lighting bows down to their King of six years. They so dutiful share our King with them as we shared him with them. Life has brought forth much hope and in a beautiful night filled with star dust.......he is known as dancing dust......

That on June 25th 2015 such an echo be heard and just a precious glimpse of this perfect Angel and he comes to show his Moon walkers he is our guardian angel and we can not live without him. He comes not as a thief in the night , but as we last saw him.  Fitted upon his crown in the form of his favorite head piece his black Fedora. He comes in the form with those legs that we know and will never forget how he walked. He seem somewhat a little knock-kneed and flat footed and he swayed his shoulders and his broad shoulders we always noticed. He comes with the whitest silk shirts ever worn.  Under his white silk shirt his white T-shirt we all love to see him tear off right on stage. He comes to let us see him once more. To show us he still the showman he always will be and he will never ever part for he is always in our hearts. 

King of Slay, as we look up and see the cloud that is clearly a likeness to Michael Jackson, our trend shall always be #LoveIsYourNameMichaelJackson