an A&B conversation so C yo way out of it

*warning for new adult mature audiences only 21 + *

Sephora got never looked on her lap top to see she had emails from 'X' she had went on to the meet and greet and got in the competition. She sung Whitney Houston's song Where Do Broken Hearts Go and won. She finally won something. Not in her wildest dreams would she ever had thought that she could sing her heart out like that. She beat out that MJ impersonator. Good, impersonating her man like that. 'X' hardly ever dressed like he used too. He love to look like he did on his last Ebony magazine cover. He had had on a silver dinner jacket and a tie and white shirt. His hair was long shining and professionally kept. That was his 'Comeback photo. Than all this other sh*t had to happen. Before than he had not been seen for seven years. Since 2003 when he divorced his second wife. Than he appeared in New York to do a CD autograph signing for his Invincible Album. $ONY tried to kill his sales, but the love of his fans pulled his CD through. 'X' loved his Invincible album. He had the song Xscape on it. It was not until he ran back into Sephora that he decided to take a much needed vacation.

Sephora is having a great time at her meet and greet group forum and that MJ impersonator is good at posing as MJ. But high above in a skyscraper is some one that has a heavy heart. Finding comfort emailing his lonely lover. Who has no idea that when she gets back to her hotel in Trump Towers. She will have lots of emails to cry over. She would love that. Her nickname is cry baby anyways.

So while the cat's away the mouse will play. First things first. To just look out the window and see all of New York City. Central Park and Tribeca area. Joan Rivers $32 million condo up for sale. The View and All the locations for the ABC networks. He misses 105&Park for the inner city kids. Now it's a lot of crimes because they took the show off . Citing it contribute to violence? When now all the Cops are getting charged for senseless acts of abuse of power. Even Tyler Perry got stopped in Atlanta, Georgia because he had a Red 2013 STS Cadillac. Darn shame people of color not allowed to have freedom. Other races demand they be treated better. Success is not permanent and failure is not fatal. 'X' went back to finish his explanation to Sephora. Telling her how much he loved being her companion. No matter what. He also gave details about his 'Comeback'. It's all planned. First, the announcement of their duet by Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. Called The Days of The Brokenhearted. Than the new album. Janet's new album and Obee's new song 'Let Me Know' its all coming together now. He told Sephora about he would do another hologram, but this time he would step out of it. Not a bad job like his impersonator had done on May 25th 2014 . That was an embarrassment. He has plans to get The Jonas Brothers and a lot of some of the newcomers he had worked with before he went on his seven year vacation. Plans for his michaeljacksonschildrenhospital.com and a lot of his favorite charities. He is leaving a lot on his laptop for Sephora to get. After he finishes he will have 'foot's his old drummer take it to her. Foot's won't tell her anything. Knowing she will have a lots of questions. He will leave a song for her too the new one called The Days of The Brokenhearted. She is going to be the first one to hear it other than his recording publishings. He has let Sephora know to go on and have a good time in the Big Apple. To get him one of those Big Apple Hats with the fake dreads sewn right under the cap. So it looks like your real dreads. She will get a kick out of that. He now tells her. If anybody meddles about Mr. 'X' tell them "This is an A & B conversation and you can 'C' yo way out of it"

Love 'X'