<3 Love is Your Name <3

*warnings for mature audiences only 21 + is idea *

chapter three: Jazzercise Class

Michael "Sephora, we are headed to an undisclosed location. So you can do your jazzercise class when we get there. Is that understood?"

"Yes Bae. So where are you going and what are you going to be doing? "

"I am working on my Comeback announcement. I got tons of stuff and remember they have told me that a surprise visit on The Voice would be a grand entrance for my comeback. What do you think of that Sephora?"

"I think that is so cool. Your fans would love to see you become a judge on there. Judith Hill should have won two years ago right?"

Michael "Yeah, I coached her for my This Is It Tour. We both got some shady deals back then. I am ready to expose some fakes"

"Well don't tell them my real name" she was not joking. Sephora does not like her real name at all

"So now I can go do my jazzercise? Oh can I take my girls too. You know like Olive? You know we call her 'Kitchen' for her nickname"

"Yeah yall do have some odd nicknames. Chicken and Kitchen" he got a huge laugh

"So you don't won't me to say your nickname now do you chump" Sephora got a quick temper

"You bet not say it" Michael got plenty of attitude too

"So when do we leave Thailand?" she needs for her dressers to come help her pack

"We are leaving right after our evening showers. By then you and Olive can talk about all the fun you two going to have at The Caribbean Cupid Juicer jazzercise place. I had Keya look it up for me. He found a good one"

"But Olive had her heart set on the one called 'The Leg Up Experience Jazzercise" Sephora knows Michael does not care for Olive. She too damn wild and flirty. She has flirty with Michael and Sephora does not know

"I better go call Olive and tell her the latest plans except not about your making a comeback to your fans" she went to go talk private on her cellphone. While Michael went to talk private on his. He wants everything to go as plan. He has been anticipating how to expose to the world. He misses his fans like crazy. He has confidence that everything will be alright in the coming weeks. He is not that worried about Sephora and her wild jazzercise bestie Olive at all. They can shake their bon bon all over the place. He got things to do. He already in tip top shape. Thanks to Sephora great bed actions. After their evening showers. Michael's entourage got them all hauled off in their Limo. While in the limo Michael gave Olive the third degree.

"Olive 'Kitchen' Corinthos let me school you right now about Sephora. She is only to go to the jazzercise place Keya picked out. Don't be whisking her off to another wild jazzercise place that has male dancers and all that wild chick stuff you like. You got that?"

Kitchen "Yes sir. I don't won't no troubles sir"

"No showing up at The Casa Cabana or nowhere close to any kind of all night banging joints either. And Sephora you know what I will do to you if you disobey me right?"

Sephora "Yes sir I don't won't no troubles sir"

Michael smiled at her. That is his baby. They hug and kiss in the back of the limo

Kitchen "Chicken we gonna teach this new jazzercise class The La Bomba ahite?"