What's Your Order, Mr. Billionaire

Jen Salas has always kept her head down, working hard to support her struggling family in the bustling city of Cebu

Jen Salas has always kept her head down, working hard to support her struggling family in the bustling city of Cebu. When she meets Jacques Almerino, a young billionaire who catches her eye, she's swept off her feet. Jacques is drawn to Jen's down-to-earth charm, but as he returns to Cebu for a vacation, he knows he can't let himself fall in love - he's too busy managing his family's vast business empire.

Despite their differences, Jen and Jacques can't stay away from each other, and their romance seems perfect. But when Jacques' esoteric secret is revealed, it threatens to tear them apart.

As Jen and Jacques struggle to find a way to be together, they must confront their deepest fears and desires. Will their love be lost forever, or can they find a way to overcome the obstacles that stand in their way?

   ———–———🖤———🖤————🖤———––——

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story contains suicidal ideation, self-harm, violence, trauma, death, and disturbing scenes that may cause discomfort for some readers. This story is not suitable for those who are emotionally or mentally unstable. The author does not want to cause  any triggers. Always prioritize your mental state. Thank you very much.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

COPYRIGHT © 2023
J U A N