Chapter 8: Show Me How

I rub the back of my head trying to think of something to say but it's actually pretty difficult.

Usually the main catalyst for all of these issues has something to do with the bedroom so we should probably get that out of the way first.

"Well, have you guys been trying anything new lately? Maybe he's just uncomfortable with something that changed."

She sighs and plays with them hem of my shirt as she starts to think.

She's pretty much sitting on my lap right now and I'm trying to push that into the back of my mind, but the way she keeps touching me is pretty distracting.

"Well, we normally do pretty normal things. Doggy style, missionary, oral,you know the usual."

I nod my head encouraging her to continue as I softly caress the side of her thigh.

"But a few weeks ago I wanted to change things up a bit So, I got on top of him and tried to ride.I've never really done it before and he seemed to enjoy it but after that, he hasn't really touched me. Did I do it wrong?"

I cough a little as I try not to laugh as she explains the situation.

I know shes upset, but riding is a pretty basic thing so for her to struggle with it is a little funny.

"Paige, I don't think there's a wrong way to ride. And if you said he liked it then maybe he just hasn't been in the mood lately."

She pouts and crosses her arms knowing I might be right.

Suddenly her face turns bright red as she tries to look anywhere but at me.

"Sam you've been with a lot of girls right?"

I smirk and dust off my shoulders proudly.

"I mean I don't want to brag or anything but I have been with my fair share of ladies."

She rolls her eyes and looks up at me sheepishly.

"Can you show me how to ride?"

My eyes got huge as I watch her adjust herself so that she can properly straddle my lap.

My body tenses up and I start to panic as a million thoughts flood my mind.

"Wow wow paige what are you doing??"

She shushs me and covers my mouth with her hands.

"Shut up dummy! I just need your help..." She moves her hands when she sees I've calmed down and rubs her arm as she looks away seeming pretty nervous.

"I just want him to touch me again...I don't know what to do."

She grabs my hands and pleads with the best doe eyes she can muster.

"Please help me Sam? You're the only person I can ask this of that I trust. I don't want to lose him."

I dont know what to do, or even say

What she is asking me to do was insane.

How was I supposed to teach her how to ride Dick?

I start to refuse but I can tell how desperate she is by the look in her eyes.

She is utterly terrified of losing him.

She's my best friend. Best friends help each other.

That's all this is, right?

I sigh and place my hands on her hips.

Lord help me.

"We'll first, you need to be in a more relaxed position."