CONNECTED

FREEN'S POV

I'm so tired, this day got me really exhausted. I've stayed in the hospital for like 2 hours before I left Nam. I felt guilty leaving her early but I got bombarded by mom's call asking me to go home to meet my step sister. I just don't have energy to argue or do conversation with her so I ate fast then went to the bathroom to shower.

I'm finally in my bed as I've suddenly remember the girl that spilled coffee on my dress. I can't forget her face. She's like a kid that's about to cry saying sorry to her mom after breaking the flower vase because of running around the house. I hate that she didn't look at me straight to my eyes while apologizing. She would glare for seconds then bow again. She seems really nervous.
I maybe was too harsh to her. I know I was little out of control when I called her stupid. Still it's her fault, if she was just careful it wouldn't happen.

I'm about to close my eyes when I hear a knock. From the sound of it I know it's mom.

She entered my room.

"Freen, how's work?"

"Wasn't even there, so I have nothing to tell"

" Ahh why?"

"It's a long story mom"

"Make it short then"

"Mooommm, what do you want? Say it, don't need to ask how's my day at work for you to get the right timing,come on say it''

" Ahhh haha okay, so hmm dear Jennie she's gonna be here for a month. I hope you two will get along. I know you're not real sisters but at least try to be friends with her. She seems nice, please give it a chance. "

I didn't answer and just stared at her then to the ceiling before I rolled my eyes and closed it.

Mom tapped my hair and kissed me on my forehead.

"Goodnight my baby"

"Uggghhh Mommm! I'm not a baby!"

"You are my baby! I love you, goodnight!"

"Goodnight Mom,love you"

~~~~~~~

LISA'S POV

I'm in my studio preparing some dance steps to perform at an audition. I heard a famous artist from Korea is looking for a new choreographer, there's no harm in trying.

I've built this small studio for my dance workshop and photo studio using my own savings. When I was in college I used to be a part time worker in a fastfood chain and I also did extra income by teaching kids at school some dance moves to present in their school project and performance.

I'm dancing while the song "Swalla" is playing on my speaker when I suddenly heard a clap from my back.

"WOW SO GOOD! IT'S A YES FOR ME"

I smiled when I saw the girl who said that. She ran to me and hugged me tight.

" Yes what's that baby?"

"Nyaa don't call me like that"

"But you're my baby"

"Noooo I'm a lady"

"Okay so should I find a new baby?"

"No!!"

"But ...I have no baby now"

"Okay I'll be your baby! "

"Hahahaha you're so cute Patricia!"

"I said call me Becky , Patricia is too much it sounds so formal"