MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER

🎶🎶🎶

Cause very soon I'm hoping that I

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die

🎶
🎶
🎶

LISA'S POV

" Yes I do " Becky said while she's asleep

"Huh?"
I am trying to wake her up but she is dreaming of something. Is she getting married in her dream haha oohh wait hahaha she's pouting her lips as if they're about to kiss .

"I love you too" she said again

I can't help but laugh with her face. She seems enjoying it. Until she grabbed the long pillow with her eyes still closed and throw it in my direction.

Whattt?is she thinking that's it is the flower bouquet? This kid should stop watching kdramas she's even dreaming about it .

" Freeeeeeeen " she said softly but I know I heard it right, she called her boss. Hmmm I knew it, there's something between them haha.
She keeps hugging the pillow maybe she thinks it's Freen . I should record this.

I grabbed my phone but I didn't notice my flash is on and she suddenly woke up as she's light sensitive.

"EEEEHH phiiiii why are you recording ?"

"Hmm for evidence "

"Of what?"

"You hugging the pillow and getting married to it on your dreams"

"Huh?"

"Yeah you're sleep talking "

She stopped for a moment and tried to analyze what I'm saying then gave me a face as if she remembered what I'm talking about.

"Aaahh did I say something weird?"

"Hmmm not really"

"Ohhhh good" then she sighed as if she's relieved

"But the pillow got a name"

"Huuuhh?"

"Let's hide it to name called FREEN"

"Whaaat no I didn't say that "

"But I've got the video of you screaming FREEEEEEEN"

I teased her but I wasn't really able to record.

She's so shy and cover herself with blanket and kicking her feet under.

I asked her to prepare for work as we will go together . I have to pick up some folder in their shop first before I go to the studio and wait for the models.

"Come on hurry up Freeeeeen"

"Yaaaah sssshhh "

"Hahaha okay let's go FreenBeck"

"Tssss" she rolled her eyes .

We're about to go outside our rooms when we saw someone in the dining area with our parents . It's her boss , she's eating and drinking coffee with our parents and seems to be waiting for us or should I say just my sister.

Mom : Good morning darlings
Dad : Good morning my princesses

Becky : Hmm Boss what are you doing here?

Freen : Picking you up.

Lisa : Smooth

Dad : Lisa you should be fast , your younger sister might get married earlier than you.