IN TIME

Freen's POV

I'm with Becky and I've bought her a phone same as mine so we got couple devices. As we are setting up her new cellphone and transferring her accounts we noticed a message request on her socmed. It's from unknown profile but when we read the content it says "Hey Becky it's me Jennie , help me contact Lisa . I can't reach her , we need to talk."

We both stared at each other and we also found out another message on my Instagram which I don't use often and it's from her as well but new account.

"Freen?! Are you with Lisa or Becky? She's not answering my calls and chat. Must be on message requests. Help me please tell her I chatted her"

We're both speechless and I decided to reply .

"Is this really Jennie?"

It was sent but not seen yet.

" Try calling her " Becky suggested.

"Hmm she can't be reached. Call your sister , tell her Jennie is trying to contact her"

"Okay"

~~~
Jennie's POV

I thought I'll be in Thailand this evening but the pilot said we have to do an emergency landing because of the weather forecast. We stayed in a camp but there's no signal there. It's hard to even send a text . The connections is in and out. He said that we can fly by tomorrow morning , the flight is just 3 hours but I feel like it will be 3 decades .
~~~
LISA'S POV

It's already my last day as dance mentor with baby monsters and I have Jackson and Bambam with us today to transition everything . Diana and Sorn is also waiting in the studio for their sister and cousin , Chiquita and Pharita. We also planned to celebrate later or more of farewell party , we agreed to do in a bar not until Somi arrived .

"Hey guys what's up , we're almost complete huh?" Somi asked

"Oh yeah actually , we will be the gays and Bobby will be here too " Jackson said

"Wow that's nice , what's the occasion and why am I not invited if I didn't do a surprise visit with Lisa "

" You didn't know Somi? " Bambam asked

Sorn and Diana are just staring at each other giving the looks to Lisa as if they're asking if Somi already knows.

"Know what? What am I missing here?"

"Lisa will be.. " Bambam was cut off by Lisa

"Nothing , just I want to treat you guys . I'm about to call you too earlier but I'm still in practice " Lisa explained

"Oh okay"

Somi offered to go instead to her restaurant as there's also a private room there where they can do karaoke and drink expensive alcohol which made the two boys excited.

Bobby , Engfa and Charlotte also arrived. There's a lot to catch up .
Before they went in the restaurant Lisa already told them not to tell Somi about her plan going to Korea and asked them to tell Bobby and the couple not to drop the tea with Somi. Lisa knows Somi well and she might even follow her there if she knows her plan so it's better not be said.Everyone agreed and started eating while Somi is asking the chef to prepare everything special on the menu for the week.

"Aye why are you guys all on your phone?" Jackson asked.

"I'm just checking if there's any report " Bobby said

"What dude you're here to party with us not to work" Bbam said

'' Right and you Sorn why are you on your phone , you don't even have a boyfriend" Jackson teased her