KEEP IT A SECRET

"Does this mean we're together?"

"I guess so " Becky said

"I'm so happy I want to shout of joy"

"Hmm I just have one favor"

"Uhm what is it ?"

"Ahh can we please keep it a secret for now?"

"Oh okay if that's what you want , but may I know why?"

"Thank you , but yeah cause it's really something new for me. I also think of what others will say"

"I see , I understand what you meant. This is also my first time to even get this brave. But love is love , we all want be loved and get loved. We should not limit ourselves to whom we will spend our life with just because of gender ,  status or for whatever reason is. But again I am gonna keep it a secret if that's what you want for now."

" Thank you babeee"

"Uuuhhh did you just call me babe?"

"Are you deaf?"

"Hey that's my line haha"

"Haha yeah yeah are you blind?are you stupid?hahaha"

"Yaah sorry for that . I didn't mean it "

"Haha it's fine it was partly my fault but I think I want to spill drinks on you again"

"Huh?what no this is my favorite shirt"

"Uhmm cause I miss getting punished "

"Aaaaahhh I see . You can just ask and I'll grant it" Freen said and winked at Becky with a cheeky smile.

"Eeeh I've changed my mind"

"Why?hahaha"

"Your smile looks suspicious"

"Haha what are you afraid of your consequences ?"

Becky walked out like a child and went to the parking where the car is then Freen opened the car door for Becky then started the engine but it's not working.

"Did it run out of gas?" Becky asked

"No no I got it full tanked . Something's wrong."

Freen tried multiple times but still the same. She searched for a service to fix her car but the company she was able to contact will arrive about one hour and 30 minutes from to their location .

"Are they coming?"

"Yeah but will take one hour and 30 minutes "

"Hmm okay"

The two are waiting for almost 20 minutes and are just silent. Nobody cares to talk as if the tension is so high. They're in the car and they can feel the heat as the aircon isn't working.

"Becky?"

"Yes?"

"Am I not really dreaming?are we for real together and dating?"

"Yes"

"Slap me just to make sure"

Becky lifted her right arm like about to slap her then Freen closed her eyes and even flinched to avoid the slap but instead Becky hold her cheek then kissed her but only a peck and so quick .

Freen seems to be still thirsty and wanting more so she leaned forward to give her real one.