HIDE AND SHOW

LISA'S POV

Becky and I woke up early as we have to go to check the venue and stage for the event. All models arrived and everything seems all set. She got a call from Freen that she's on her way too.

I called Jennie asking if what time will she come and offered to pick her up but she declined. She said she will drive and go with her aunty and dad. I almost forgot today her dad will be discharged and wants to watch the event for Freen.

I'm busy with setting up my camera and instructing models for final positions. They're all attentive and professionals.

It's almost lunch time , Freen ordered food for everyone. In two hours we're gonna start rolling .

~~~~~
FREEN'S POV

Time really flies fast . It's only 30 minutes and here you go , my first ever event showing off my designs will finally happen . I can't imagine I'm now here. My dreams are coming true . Becoming fashion designer and having a beautiful partner. Honestly looking at her gives me contentment . Its as if I can trade everything I have just to have her.
She's standing beside me and doing nothing yet I'm shivering . I can't hide my excitement whenever she's near.

Becky said she will just go to the comfort room. I nod even if I want to come with her it might not be a good idea. I have an event to host haha. My phone rings and it's mom.

"Hey mom?are you coming with uncle?"

"Yes but is Jennie there?"

"Hmm no I thought she will come with you?"

"That's what I know too but she didn't come here in hospital. I called her but she's not answering"

"I'll call her"

"Okay okay we will just take taxi send us the address"

"Okay mom "

"Bye I love you"

"Love you too mom"

Where's that cat lady ?hmmm better have a good explanation. I called her but it's just ringing. I saw Lisa telling the models to do their last minute retouch and if they have to go to the rest room and all before the event starts. She's also on her phone I think she's trying to call my sister . So I let her do it then and I checked on everything.Clients and guests are starting to come so I greeted them one by one in the front door.

~~~~
BECKY'S POV

I'm washing my hands in the faucet tub and checking myself in the mirror. I'm taking mirror selfie too as I find myself cute today. I fixed my hair and put my lipstick on but startled when suddenly a girl , I guess one of the models approached me.

"You already look good , you don't have to apply anything on your face"

"Ah thanks " I shyly said

"Dasha" she reached out for my hand to do handshake which I accepted. I don't want to be rude.

"Becky"

"I know"

"How?"

"I saw you in the studio. You're Lisa's sister , right?"

"Oh yeah yeah"

"You both look gorgeous but looking at you now you're so cute."

"Ah hehe thanks"

"What's your Instagram?"

I was hesitant to give it but maybe she's just being friendly so I showed her my profile on my phone . I'm wondering why she's not looking on my screen and just staring on me.