AFTER PARTY

SOMI'S POV

I found out it's Diana's birthday and she invited me or she was forced to do so, it's a party in her house, just with friends that wasn't able to attend the lunch celebration in my restaurant.

"How are you guys? I didn't expect to see you here" I greeted them.

"Yeah it's my birthday, didn't know you're the owner of this" Diana said

"Oh yeah I decided to start a business, I've been modeling and managing business in Australia with dad but I miss it here"

"I see"

"It feels like home, might stay here for good"

I saw Lisa just staring at me with slight smile on her face. I leaned closer to her and hugged her.

"Heyyy Lisa how are you I've missed you"

"Hi.. I'm good, it's been a long time Somi"

"Right, what do you do now? are you a photographer now?"

She showed her camera to me and nodded proudly.

"Wow it suits you, how about dancing?"

"I never let go of that of course, still doing it"

"Great great! By the way here's my calling card if in case you will need anything please let me know or if you wanna hang out sometime" I winked on her.

I saw Diana looking at me in my peripheral view if staring could kill I'll be dead by now.

"Ah yeah thanks"

"Oh is this Becky now?"

"Yeahhh"

"Hello Phî Somi" Becky greeted

"You've grown into a very beautiful girl"

"Ah thank you Phî"

"I think we have to go now we will prepare up some stuff at home" Diana said

"Oh wow seems like another celebration"

"Yeah just small one, just some drinks and food"

" Who are coming?"

"Friends"

"So I'm not invited?"

"Oh you can come if you want to"

"Hmmm sure but only if Lisa will come"

I clung my arms to her arms. Then I felt she's nervous by how she shivers and can't speak. I can't believe I still have this effect on her.

"Are you coming Lisa?"

She nod to me.

"Perfect! Let me know the address and I'll go there"

"Okay" Diana said with poker face

We bid goodbye but before they left I made sure I got Diana's address

Seems like gonna be a perfect night. Hmmm

~~~~~~~

DIANA'S POV

My friends that couldn't come on the lunch promised to go by evening since they have job during noon so we prepared another small party in my house. Just some appetizers like fries, nachos , pizza , chicken wings and drinks.

Becky and Lisa helped me to decorate the living room.They blow up some balloons and put some sticker and banner says "happy birthday"

Party will start by 5PM.