TEE RAK

BECKYS POV

I gulped as I saw Freen standing outside with her eyes pinned on us. I know what she's thinking and it's not good. She saw me looking at her and she's about to enter the cafe. I closed my eyes real quick as if I'm praying for a miracle , hopefully the tiger will calm down.

Meanwhile Dasha is clueless and asked me

"Are you okay?why did you suddenly look pale, are you sick?"
I'm bowing my head and she puts her hand on my forehead checking my temperature then I heard someone's footstep before I answer.

"Are you a nurse?"

Dasha and I checked to see who spoke though I know it already .

"Hmm are you talking to me?"

"Yes"
"I'm not"
"I know , you're a model right?"
"You know but why did you ask if I'm a nurse?"
"Cause you're too concern of her and besides you should also know your place"

"Why are you so mean?What's wrong with you?"

"You, you are the wrong here"

I can sense that they're already getting serious in their tone so I gathered all my guts to talk

"Freen , calm down please"

Freen just rolled her eyes and bite her lips. I know it's not the right time to think of this but she's hot when doing that. Irin came back in our table .

"Oyy you're already here, hellooo I hope you still remember me . Becky told me you're now kind to her "

Freen inhaled and exhaled then gave Irin a smile.

"Hi nice to meet you again , sorry for our last interaction. I'm Freen "

"Oh no worries it's really my friend's fault that's why you were rude haha. I'm Irin by the way"

"Yeah Becky told me about you"

Finally the mood changed a bit. Irin saved the day.

"Freen, do you want to order something first?" I asked

"Hmm okay" she said coldly

Dasha is so silent and just observing us.

I stood up to order in the counter for Freen and she's with me behind while Irin and Dasha are left in the table.

~~~~~~
FREEN'S POV

"What do you want?" Becky asked me while looking on the menu board.

"None"

"Ehh I thought you want to order?"

"Tsss .."

"What? Answer me"

"I want you"

"Freeeen I need a serious answer"

"It is a serious one"

"From the menu please"

"Okay give me matcha tea"

~~~~
BECKY'S POV

I ordered it and she asked me to go to the comfort room first.

I'm shocked as she kissed me wildly as if  she's hungry and so lustful . I tried to stop her but she's so aggressive . Her hand is crawling down my legs and pressing my thigh . We're almost loosing breaths . We are stopped because of a knock from the door. We had no choice but to fix ourselves and went out.
I see Dasha outside the door. Freen hold my hand in front of her and as if proudly showing I'm hers.

"Becky , I have to go I need to attend a shoot . Thank you so much for today" she said to me

"Oh okay sure bye bye"