TOUR GUIDE

JENNIE'S POV

I've made sure everything is well packed and I've list down all our destinations. We woke up early and ate breakfast . I can see Becky is so excited as she woke up the earliest knocking to our door while I'm still covered with blanket while hugging Lisa.

Everyone prepared and dressed up.
They're all in the van , we'll be using two. One for us and another for our chaperones and body guard, mom wants to make sure we're safe. She can't go with us as she need to attend to an important company meeting.

"Alright , good morning everyone . I hope you are all ready and got your stuffs packed as
our first stop JEJU ISLAND , it is known as Hawai of Korea"

"Woaaaahhh" Becky amazingly said

"Jejuuuuu I've only seen that in Kdramas " Freen added

While their mom and dad , soon to be mine too are looking excited too.Meanwhile Lisa is just silent and staring at me.

"Aren't you excited hon?" I asked

"I am , just I've never heard of it haha not into Kdramas so.." Lisa answered

"I see , well you'll love it there . You can for sure take a lot of good photos" I assured her while looking at her camera that is on her neck, she looks so attractive with her style today,very casual yet looking so smart.

It was a long drive I told them to sleep , mom and dad did while Becky and Freen spent time looking around while we're travelling and took a lot of photos. Lisa is on her phone , she's chatting with someone and I tried to ignore it but she's on her phone for minutes now. I acted mad as I've removed my hands on her arm and she noticed it so she leaned forward to me and finally give me the attention I deserved. I may look like a sulking cat or kid but I don't care as I've got what I want now. She's looking at me with her doe eyes and holding my chin.

"What's wrong baby?"

"You"

"What?why me?"

"You don't love me"

"Huh?where did you get that?"

"You're not giving me attention"

"Ohh I'm sorry I was just updating Rosé of where we at and she's sending me the song and I'm thinking of what choreography I'd put on it"

"Hmmm is that so.. I see but it's your vacation time so focus here okay. Rosé can wait, I'll tell her not to bother you"

"Hey you don't have to. No worries okay I'll be turning off my phone , okay? I'm sorry "

Lisa then kissed me on my forehead which made me blushed and I heard Freen teasing us.

We've finally arrived . I've told them about the activities they can do . Freen and Becky wants to go to the seaside and pick up some pearls as souvenirs while mom and dad wants to try fishing.

"Wow so this is Jeju" Lisa got mesmerized by the view and admires it.