MEET AND VISIT

JENNIE'S POV

" Are you sure you don't want to come?"
Jennie asked to her mom

"No, I'll celebrate here instead"

''Mom!? You're too harsh''

'' That's his karma"

"Mom , I know Dad wasn't a good husband and left us but he is already sick , can't you please at least don't talk like that?"

"Whatever , just be safe in your travel and come back to me whole . Don't be like your father , don't leave me Jane"

"You're so dramatic mom"

"Oh yeah, so as you "

" Ugh alright mom, take care of yourself while I'm not here okay?"

Her mom nods and hugs her tight.

Jennie finished packing all her stuffs good for 1 month as she will visit Thailand for the first time. After numerous invitations, she finally agreed to come. If it's not she received a message from her dad's current wife saying that his dad is sick and in hospital she won't come. She don't want to regret not meeting his dad if something happens. Last time she saw him was 20 years ago.

It's almost a 6 hours travel so she just sleep in the plane .

~~~~~

FREEN'S POV

I woke up early to do my exercise routine before preparing for work. I marched downstairs and I saw my mom cleaning our guest room.

"Mom?''

"Yes dear?" she's placing pillow case on the pillow , then replacing the curtains.

"What's going on? Who's coming?"

"Jennie"

"Who?"

"Your sister"

"What?she's coming for real?"

"Yeah, your dad will be very happy"

"That's surprising"

"Well uhmm you know I and your dad hmm"

"Huhh? Can you talk properly mom?"

" Well we kinda lied to get her visit us"

"What do you mean?"

" We told her that your dad is sick, a severe one like he is about to you know (die) for her to agree to come here. And she believed it so she's coming today. Your sister will finally be here."

"Whaaat??? That's still not right, you lied and for sure she'll be mad. Also she's not my sister, okay?"

"Freen! she's your sister so treat her good okay?"

"Step sisters!"

"Freen I'm asking you nicely please for me and your dad."

"STEP DAD Hmmm. I'll go now , goodluck with welcoming the princess"

"Freeeeen come home early okay so we can have dinner together I'll cook."

"UGGGH okaaaay"

Freen come to work as she's still finishing some of required papers for her new business . She will have a grand opening next week to introduce her designs and she still need a secretary because her current will resign because she's pregnant . Nam is very close to her but she needs to have a maternity leave to deliver her baby soon so she's thinking of hiring a part timer so once Nam is ready to go back to work she can come back easily. It's vacation time so there's a lot of part timers that will for sure grab this opportunity but hopefully someone who will be patient enough with her attitude like Nam knows her well as they were high school friends.