OBSESSION

JENNIE'S POV

I went out for some brisk exercise then go back to shower. While I was showering I heard some noise from the main door. Is it Freen?I thought she's already at work . I covered myself with bathrobe as I've heard knock on my room . Maybe it's Aunty so I opened it and didn't expect who it is.

"Hey sexy"

"K...Kai, how did you get in here?"

"Not important but I guess I came in the right time" he smirked then look at me from head to toe then back to my lips

"What do you need?"

"You" he said then coming closer to me

"Yaaahh don't come near me"

"Why? Am I scary or do I look like some creepy dude?"

"Kai let me finish showering and wait for me in the living room if you want to talk about something'' I pushed him

"Woah that's what I like a little bit violent. Why wait ?when we can do it here , maybe in the shower?"

"Are you crazy?!"

"HAHAHA YES is that even a question?I'm so crazy about you Jennie!! And you made me loose my mind since you replaced me with that Lisa"

"How did you know about Lisa?!and why you got her photo last time?"

"Oh how hmmm yeah let's say I cancelled my flight for work to stalk and follow you. That in the restaurant I heard you're talking to her in the comfort room and simply I've got my eyes on you all the time. All day and night. I'm so freaking obsessed with you. I won't let you be taken away that easy . I've waited for you for so long and you'd dump me for someone you just met here?"

"Kai it's not your decision to make and you should accept it . I love her "

"Really?does she loves you? Oh and the photo I got it from Somi. I was able to contact her and guess what they are both having secret affair. They've kissed that day I've sent you her photo and even in a party the night after we ate in the restaurant"

"No, I won't believe you. You're making this all up cause you want me "

"That's one reason but what I said is true . Somi is her first love so as you , you're my first love so let's all be happy. Marry me Jennie and let Lisa be with Somi . I will do everything for you and besides your mom likes me for you "

"Then marry my mom! Get out of here"

"Hahaha are you making fun of me?don't make me mad Jennie "

I tried to push him away out from the room and closing the door but he is stronger and taller than me.

"Leave me alone Kai"

"Noo , you're just mine!"

He is holding my wrist so tight and hugging me from the back and smelling me like a pervert .I can't even escape and he tried to kiss me but I spit on his face.

He laughed and pushed me down the bed. He is forcing to remove my robe and I m trying my best to stop him but he is really adamant .

I shouted for help even I know there's no one that can hear me. He punched me on my tummy causing me to get weak . He is trying to kiss and I'm refusing to open my mouth and biting my lips hard so he can't do as he wish.

I'm in tears and suddenly I heard a loud cracked noise from his back.

~~~~
LISA'S POV

I asked Freen if Jennie is still in their house and she said yes that she will go to the hospital in a bit. I tried calling Jennie but she's not answering so I decided to pick her up. I noticed that their gate is open so I went in . I called her name but no one's answering and the main door is open a bit. When my heart beats mad as I heard Jennie screaming I grabbed some flower vase from the living room and there my eyes are in flames and I'm about to burst with madness . I see Kai on Jennie's top and forcing himself to her.
I hit his head with the vase and grabbed Jennie then covered her with the robe and blanket .