GIRL CRUSH

JENNIE'S POV

I'm feeling butterflies in my tummy and I can sense my mind is somewhere else. I'm now at home as dad texted me asking me to come home to discuss something important while I was with Lisa. I know I just met her but there's something in me that I know I can't control . Looking at her eyes seems staring at the moon. Her cute nose , kissable lips , her artistic style of dressing. Gosh am I crushing on her? I mean if you'll see her , anyone will for sure can't help but fall for her. She's a walking Barbie doll. Yes I'm bisexual , but I'm 100% gay for Lisa. But of course I'm not that flirt to ask her on a date or something , but wait was it a date or just a treat for being kind that she helped me? It was just a way of saying thank you , right Jennie.. I asked for her number saying I need a photographer even if I or Jisoo even Rosé can take a good photo. Yeah I'm just making up excuses to see her again.

I'm trying to erase the thoughts of her for at least awhile as I need to face dad as he said there's an important matter we need to talk about but I think it's impossible.

I saw my dad in the dinning table drinking a tea and he asked me to sit beside him.

"Come here dear"
I followed what he said.

He breathe deeply and asked me.
"How's your stay so far?"

"It's okay , just went to a restaurant and visited Freen's shop, nothing much but it's fine"

"I see , I already asked Freen to tour you around on her day off"

"No need , she's busy. Jisoo will come here with our friend"

"Jisoo??your cousin?"

"Yes"

"Oh she's a grown up now as well , haven't seen her more than 20 years, she was just small when I last saw her"

"Yes because you left"

"Jennie... I'm sorry"

"Hmmm what do you want to talk about?can we make this quick"

"Ah I just want to talk with you and apologize with all my shortenings with you. Believe me I didn't want to leave you but I have no choice."

"I don't want to hear you explanation . It's been 20 years if you really didn't want that you should've done something to come back "

"But it's hard"

"It's your choice"

"Dear, I am afraid that.."

"You're coward"

"Jennie .."

"Are we done talking? Are you just gonna apologize endlessly?well guess what it won't bring back the time that we have suffered , me and mom. Those nights and tears of wondering why."

Dad cried but he tried to hug me and just keep saying sorry. I didn't return his hug and left .

I still can't accept it, there's no enough reason to abandon your family. It was his choice . I locked myself in my room and there I cried .

Chaiya saw us and he comforted dad.

~~~~~~

At the dinning room

Chaiya : Have you told her?

Dad : No , it's not the right timing.

~~~~~

LISA'S POV

I'm happy after I had a lunch with Nini , yep I gave her a nickname as she's so cute. Everytime she smiles and giggles I want to pinch her cheeks and kiss them. Of course I didn't do that. She had to go as she said there's something she needs to attend to. But she asked for my number which made me happy , she even called me to make sure I gave the right number hahaha why would I give her the wrong number I would love to even give my surname to her.