GREEN EYES FREEN

Somi, Lisa and Becky are helping their mom to cut vegetables and meat. They're preparing 6 dishes and some dessert. They seems enjoying it as if they're kids being taught by their teacher how to do things.

Marco arrived , their dad with a flower bouquet , cake and a gift bag. He hugs his wife and kiss her on her lips.
The three girls are awed with what they saw.

"Aww so sweet" Somi giggling
"Get a room mom , dad" Becky said
"We're still here" Lisa joked.

"Oh Somi , right?" Marco asked

"Yess, I'm glad you still remember me"

"Of course , you're Lisa's first love haha why won't I?"

"Daaaad" Lisa objected

"What? It's true"

"Haha well uncle I think she's shy to admit" Somi explained

"Yeah she's a shy one , hmm but I'm sorry to ask this . Lisa I thought you are dating Jennie?"

"Aaah Daaad you should change your clothes first and help us " Becky changing the topic as Lisa and Somi are bit awkward

"What? Did I ask something wrong?"

"Dad , will just talk about it some other time" Lisa said

"Oohh. Okay , I think I know it. I'm going  to change now before I cause a mess. Honey I'll be in our room , wanna join?" Dad asked mom

"Yaaaah Dad" Becky said as if she's disgusted but laughing

"Later dear" mom said

And the three girls laughed .

~~~~~~

FREEN'S POV

I finished working and I picked up a gift in a shop. It's a watch , hope she'll like it.

Becky texted me that they're almost done cooking. I told her I'm also on my way.

While driving I'm playing music in my car "Until I found you" cover by Rosé.

My Georgia is Becky. 💓

" I want you in my arms
So let me hold you
And never let you go "

My mind is full thoughts about her. My heart beats just for her. She's the light in my soul. I'm day dreaming about us when suddenly a kid cross over running to the other side I'm able to turn my car away from his direction but then bumped into a pole. It's not that severe, luckily I'm safe but my engine isn't starting . I texted Becky telling her what happened and tried calling her but she's not answering. Maybe she's still helping her mom. Police came as they need to do some report about the accident. I told them I need to go and I'll just pay for the damage and everything but they asked me still to go in the station to give statement. I'm really annoyed it's been an hour now and what's most upsetting is that the kid I almost hit is with her mom saying her kid got injured . It's totally a scam but I know they just want money so I offered them an amount they can't decline just to finish the conversation. At first I thought of asking for cctv record but it will take hours again so I settled everything. My car is impound and I need to take taxi .

~~~~~
BECKY'S POV

"Becky, someone's outside looking for you" Dad said

"Oh okay wait dad , might be Freen"

I went out with my apron still. I haven't check my phone as it's charging in my room also we need to rush and finish the dishes . Irin arrived already and playing with Bonbon. Some of mom's friends and workmate are also there already in the living room.