ENCHANTED

LISA'S POV

Rosé and Teddy discussed to me everything that I need to know. They said they'll see me in 5 weeks.

I went back home to shower and to fetch Jennie on the hospital but when I'm about to open the door I heard her arguing with a woman.

Jennie : No I'm not gonna leave him I want to stay. At least let me finish my one month here

Woman : No Jennie you're coming with me . Don't be stubborn.

Jennie : No I'm not , it's you.

Woman : What did you say?

Jennie : it's you who are stubborn , you got a heart like a stone .

The woman slapped Jennie and I couldn't control myself then entered the room to stop them so I intervene between them.

Jennie is already crying and it pains me seeing her like this.

Woman : And who are you? Are you her step sister?

I can't talk as I'm feeling nervous but all I know is I have to protect Jennie and I'm covering her with my body so the woman can't hurt her again.

Jennie : She's my girlfriend

Woman : What? Are you kidding me?

Jennie : No

Woman : Are you loosing your mind? You're just here for like just 1 week and you're already got a lover and it's a girl?
That's something I won't tolerate .

Jennie : I love her and you can't do anything to stop it.

Woman : Love?what do you know about it? Did you just met and without even knowing her fully then just became couple?

Jennie : I don't need to explain as you won't understand .

Woman : I can't believe this . I should've not let you go here. Hey youuuu what's your job?

Lisa : I'm a photographer and dance instructor

Woman : What are you even earning well enough to feed my daughter?

Lisa : Ahhm Madaam ..I uhmm

I stutter when I heard she's her mom. But Jennie hold my hand .

Jennie : You don't have to answer  her. Please leave mom and respect dad's condition. Don't do a scene here.

Woman : We're not yet done Jennie, you'll be coming with me back home wether you like it or not.

~~~~~

JENNIE'S POV

Aunty Chai called me when I was in hospital saying that mom contacted her to look for me . She's at home as I've asked her to rest and I will watch out for dad as she's been here all day yesterday. I thought mom was just asking for my whereabouts when suddenly she came in the room with face that looks about to go in a war.

She said that she found out that dad's last will doesn't include her or me and it will all goes to charity. She's so mad about that . Which I didn't care at all. I remember when I was a kid , when we were still together when me , mom and dad were happy.

We're playing on the swing and I asked dad .

" Dad why is that kid not wearing slippers . His feet will be dirty and might hurt with stones"

"Because they've got nothing and can't afford it"

"When I grow up I will work hard and help them. I want to share my toys with them"

I remember dad used to cook meals for those kids every weekend and I'd share my toys with them.

" Dad , you should work harder so we can give them clothes too and slippers "