THE AUDITION

LISA'S POV

I woke up with Somi sleeping in her bed. I don't want to leave without making sure if she's okay.

After couple of minutes she finally opened her eyes and smiled to me.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her

"Yes , thank you for taking care of me"

"No problem, hmm I don't really want to go but I need to practice for my audition tomorrow and I left my phone"

"Hmm can't you stay for another hour so we can eat lunch?"

"Ahhh I'm kinda in a rush for my practice"

"Pleaseeeeee" she pouted her lips and rubbed my hands .

"Hmm okay just quick"

"Okay I'll just order food for us"

We've finished eating and I'm finding my key but can't see it. I'm sure I just put it on the table.

"What are you looking for?"

"My key"

"Do you really need to go?"

Somi wraps her arms around my waist.

"Somiii.. I told you"

I tried to escape in her arms but she tighten it up more and lean her face on me.

"Okay I will let you go" she then pick something from her pocket which is my key

"Thank you" I'm about to get they key but she puts it on her back

"But in on condition, give me a kiss" Somi demanded

"I'm sorry Somi but I can't I'm already ...." I was cut off when she started kissing me.

I pushed her and grabbed the key on her back. I didn't let her talk and just left.

I heard her calling me but I didn't dare to look back. I went back to our house and get my phone to go at the studio. I also texted Jennie and called her as Becky said she spoke with her and sounded like crying. I'm worried w
abour her and I'm guilty that Somi kissed me.

I'm practicing for almost 5 hours now and every break I'd check for Jennie's update but I haven't got anything from her. I'm almost done with my practice and I wish I will nail it tomorrow and be selected.

It's almost dark and I've tried reaching Jennie again but she's unavailable . So I called Freen and I found out she's in hospital because of her dad. She gave me the room number and rushed there.

I saw her sleeping beside the bed of her dad. I tapped her to wake her up.

"Jennie , you should go home and get a proper sleep. Your aunty will replace you" I said as I've talked to her step mom earlier before entering the room. She said Jennie's been looking after her dad since morning and haven't eat yet.

"Lisa" she hugged me tight and her eyes are really teary as if she just cried.

I offered to send her home but before that I've went to a drive thru to order some to go food for us to eat.

" Jennie , I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your call. I'm so sorry"

"You don't have to say sorry. It's okay"

"No it's not, you were suffering and I wasn't there."

"Where were you?"

"I.. uhmm I was at my studio and I left my phone "

"I see" she just said and as if waiting for other details

" I was practicing for audition , it will be tomorrow "