UNSENT

KAI'S POV

I called a taxi to Irene's house and brought Jennie's phone with me. I know her password as I'm always with her, it's always her birthday combined with her parents birthday . I texted Somi letting her know what happened. I've also checked her accounts to see if she's contacting anyone as she's with Irene now.

I arrived and I hit the doorbell waiting for someone to open the gate . A maid came out the house rushing to the gate.

" Hello , is Irene there?"

"No Sir , she's at work"

"Is that so?can I wait inside then?"

"Ahh Sir I'm not sure I'm allowed to do that"

"Why not? You know me , your name is Ms.Jang ,right?"

"No Sir I'm Miss Kang "

"Whatever it's sound the same. Are you really sure Irene is not there , her car is in the garage huh"

"Yes sir she's not here"

"Then let me in. I will wait inside"

"I'm sorry Sir I can't do that without madam's permission "

"Haha okay if you say so , let me call her then"

Kai called Irene and she answered.

"Hey Irene I'm here in front of your house and your maid is so rude. She said she can't accept me inside. Tell her that I'm your friend"

Irene : I'm not gonna say that , you're not my friend. You're just Jennie's suitor that's why I'm talking to you. Besides I know Ms. Kang for so long and I know she's not rude, unlike you I've heard you're not.

"Hahaha you're really friends with Jennie , you're the same type and attitude "

Irene ended the phone call.

~~~~
IRENE'S POV

That pervert tss. I ended the call and went back to the kitchen where Jennie is. She's eating and can't even talk , she's like starved for days.

"Eat slowly , you might choke yourself to death"

"Yeah Unnie , I'm sorry I was just really hungry "

"It's okay just chew slow, hmm can't really believe your mom and Kai would team up "

"They already did. Oh Unnie , I need to ask a favor. Can I borrow your phone?"

I handed her my phone and she's trying to log in to her Instagram but she's having issue with the password it seems changed and hacked. She believes it's Kai who did it. So she instead created a new profile and trying to look for someone while searching on Instagram.

"Did you find who you're looking for?"

"Yes but I believe I'm on message request. She's not always on her phone. It would be better if it's from my Instagram but that fucking pervert have my phone and who knows what else he did with it."

"Ohhh yeah I remember you posted or he as he got your phone , he shared a photo of you and him on your profile with some cheesy captions I knew it wasn't you or that maybe you were forced ." I showed her the photo and she was disgusted by her face .

"I swear to God I hate him so much. Unnie I'm sorry but I really need your help I'd pay you once I'm able to bounce back"

"Jennie, don't think of repaying me. You're my best friend and I'm always here for you okay? Now tell me what you need , name it and I'll give to you"

"Aww thanks , I really appreciate it. I just can't really just stand here and wait. "

...

.