APOLOGIES

Jennie's POV

The traffic is so heavy that we arrived there after more than an hour.Dad said he is not sure about the time of their flight and I am praying that I can still see her before she goes. I can't just go back to Korea like that , I don't even think I want to live there anymore after what happened. We have to talk and I have to tell her what happened as based on what I've read on Becky's messages it seems that Lisa thought I left her and I cheated on her. It's all because of Kai.

I arrived in the airport lobby but I didn't see any sign of Lisa , even Freen or Becky but I saw a familiar girl sitting in the waiting area. I believe she's Diana .
I approached her and she's kinda confused and shocked .

" Excuse me , you're Lisa's friend right? I'm Jennie. Did she left already?"

"Ahhh.. Jennie?"

'' Yes I'm Jennie , are they still here?"

"No she's not here."

I couldn't help but cry after hearing those words. She's already gone without having chance to talk to her. I sat and stared nowhere trying to sink in everything that happened . I am so emotional right now as if all my sacrifices was thrown . Dad is trying to comfort me and even aunty . I am just covering my face while crying silently but tears rushing down covntinuously .

I heard foot steps approaching our directions when a familiar voice speaks

"It doesn't suit you when you cry, your like a cat during midnight in the rooftop"

I raised my head and saw my annoying step sister , Freen.

"Freeeeen?I thought you left with them"

"The flight was rescheduled."

"Huh?"

I saw Becky and her parents coming from the front desk as if they've signed some papers. The kid gave me a small smile and her parents waved at me then I bowed to them.

"You heard it right"

"Yeah but where's Lisa , I thought she's not here. Did she flew alone?"

"No , she got into an accident "

"Whaaaat? Where is she now? Is she okay?"

Freen didn't answer me but instead raised her eyebrows and looked at my back

"I'm here and I'm okay"

I glanced at my back and by the beat of my heart and how everyone around me blurred then sees only her. I knew she's the one I've been longing for so long.

"LISA!" I hugged her tight despite having bandage on her head and  crutches.

"Aaawww"

"Ohh I'm sorry .. I missed you so much , what happened? How are you?"

"Long story"

I see she's acting cold but I will clarify everything to her.

"Lisa I'm sorry I .. I don't even know where to start. But I didn't leave you and I didn't cheat with you . Aaaishh how will I explain this.. there's a lot I've been through and believe me I didn't want everything that happened . "

" I trust you "

"Huh?"

"I believe and will believe whatever you say"

"Eeh?"

"You don't need to explain. The fact that you came back , it's more than enough"

"Lisaaaa , you're making me cry"