I'M YOUR BOSS

FREEN'S POV

I've tried to remain calm despite of having like horse race in my heart. I smiled awkwardly while looking at Becky. Aom is looking calm with her sweet smile to hers but Becky is not liking it. It's my first time seeing her this mad serious. I gulped and tried to change the mood .

"Hey hmm have you eat lunch already?"

"Answer me first" Becky said with bossy tone

"Ehh what?" I confusedly asked

"I asked what took you so long to open the door"

"Ohhh I uhmm was doing my work while my earpods on so I couldn't here yah"

"Hmm really how about her?I believe she's not deaf "  Becky said then raised her eyebrows to Aom

"I'm helping her with her work so I'm wearing  the other one in my ear " Aom answered

"Oh really so that left you both one free ear each but took 5 knocks to open it up"

"Ahh I think I didn't hear it at first two knocks as I'm focusing on my work"
I reasoned out , hopefully it will work

"Oh is that so? Focusing on your work or to someone hmm. And isn't my job to help you with that? I'm your secretary unless I didn't know I'm already fired and REPLACED"

She's scary when she's angry ohhh what should I do to calm her. Should I just tell her the truth but it would ruin the surprise.

"No Becky it's not that " I tried to explain but she's not having any of it and cut me off

"That's not what it seems" Becky said then closed the door as hard as she could

You're dead Freen aiish how can I tame the kid. Should I follow her?

I'm about to go and chase her but Aom stopped me.

"How about this?"

Aom handed me the flower and stuff toy milk tea shaped that we bought when we sneaked out during lunch as we were trying to think how can I make it up to Becky as we are getting clues she's jealous on us which I proved more now. We were trying to hide them that's why we took time to open the door. I also called a reservation on a restaurant for tonight. As I went out I already saw Becky taking the taxi. I'm just few seconds late.  I decided to drive to follow them . It's kinda traffic and I got a call so I answered it. It's Nam asking for some favors for her baby which I can't decline as being a good friend 😌 but I told her I'll do it tomorrow which she has no choice but to agree on.

After I hang up I called Becky which she gladly answered .

"Heyyy.. where are you going?"

"Why do you even care?aren't you busy with that Aom?"

"Becky , come out the taxi . I'm just behind you,two cars away. Let's talk please"

"No"

"Please , I'll do whatever you want just please let's talk"

She ended the call and my face lit up as I've saw her closing the taxi door and going to my car. The lights turned green as she hopped in.

I hide the flower and stuff toy at the back of my trunk. She's so cute yet dangerous when she's jealous.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Us"

"Ohh now it's us, I thought it's you and her"

"Becky , she's only a friend "

"Ahhh friend? Like your childhood crush?"

"Well.. uhmm "