CONFESSION & CONFUSION

~~~~
BECKY'S POV

I excused myself with boss because I need to print the program layout she asked me to typed. Boss is acting extra strange today but maybe it's her day of the month so I just ignored. I checked my phone and I wonder why my sister didn't text me , she always does but now I haven't got anything but I remember she told me that she will be late because she needs to practice for upcoming audition. I maybe will just walk home .

I got a notification from Non. I decided to accept his request, maybe it's time to forget and forgive. We can be friends like before. I suddenly have a flashback when we were together.

2 years ago****

"I'm sorry Becky, it's my parents, they want me to study there so I can master our business. I will inherit everything"

"It's already decided. I don't have anything to say here. I can't force you to stay"

"Becky, I will visit every vacation and I will always chat you"

"Do you promise?"

"Yes of course." He hugged me tight and my tears fell with the thought of us being away with each other for so long.

For the first few days he was consistent calling me and updating me, months passed he will just text me once a day. Vacation time came and he didn't visit me. Until I no longer received any news about him. I didn't even get any explanation. This is a new account of him, the old one is no longer visible. I viewed his message request.

"Hi Becky, I miss you so much. I hope you can forgive me for not keeping in touch with you. I still love you and I'm willing to earn your trust again.''

I replied to him

"Non , I think it will be hard for us to continue where we left of. Let's just be friends"

He instantly saw my chat

"Thanks for accepting my request, and sure if friendship is what you can offer for now I will gladly accept. But please allow me to love you. "

I just left him on seen.

He liked the status I posted about starting a part time job. He also left a comment.

Non commented on your post :
Very beautiful like an angel . If I work to your company I will always have the energy to work when I see you. I am jealous of your workmates.

Just few seconds then another notification popped up.

Freen also commented on your post:

Taking selfie while at work is prohibited. Come to my office now.

Whaaat boss why do you have to comment it aiishh.

I went to her office and looking down then she speaks.

"Are you done with the program prints?"

"Yes boss" I'm still looking down and trying to avoid her gaze .

"I don't like it when people don't look in my eyes" she said firmly so I lifted my face and gave her an awkward smile.

She's biting her lips and rolling her eyes while her arms are crossed. She's seems trying to control her temper. I just posted a selfie, it's not a big deal. It doesn't even have any logo of the shop or what. The caption was just "first day at work" what did I do wrong that she's mad like this.

I tried to break the silence .

"Boss I'm sorry for the post . I didn't know that I'm not allowed to upload photos related to work"

"It's not the post, it's the comment."

"Huh?"

"That Non, he left a comment and I see you are now friends"