YOU MAKE ME CRAZIER

BECKY'S POV

"Wake up Phîiiiiii" I'm shaking my sister as she's deep asleep, it's already late and she needs to prepare for work. She told me in the restaurant that we will go at the shop together as she will do a photoshoot for the magazine cover and brochure.

"Uggghhh Whaaat? Whyyy?" She opened her one eye with sleepy face then yawn .

"Come on it's already late , take a shower"

She immediately stood up and check her phone to look at the time

"Whaaat why didn't you wake me up"

"Eeeehhh?what did I just do, I've done everything and you're still here. I tried to wake you for couple times now"

"Aaaahh whatever I'll shower now , wait for me " my sister said.

I don't know if I'm excited or nervous to go to work , maybe both. Because I'll see her . I don't know how to face her properly.

~~~~~~~

At Chamcham Shop

FREEN'S POV

"Hmmmm Freen , can you please stop walking around?" Jennie Unnie asked while sitting on the couch in my office.

"Oh yeah sure'' so I sat on my chair and spinning the pen on my hand.

"Stop that too, it's annoying. Stay firm, don't move " she demanded.

"What?so am I supposed not to breathe too?" I annoyingly asked

"If you can , but you're pacing out . What's going on?"

"I'm just nervous"

"For what?"

"To see her"

"Hmmm Becky?"

"Yeah"

"Hmm I think I'm supposed to be feeling that for Lisa , we're not in good state. But you and Becky you're both okay"

"Tsss you don't understand"

"Tell me then , help me understand"

"I ... You know the day I borrowed Lisa's shirt and returned it.. I actually"

"What????"

"We .. kind of uhmm"

"FREEEEEN! SAY IT!"

"KISSED!"
then I covered my face with my palm

"Wowww you're so fast.. and you said when you got and return the shirt? So you did it twice? You're addicted to the kid"

"YEAAAAH WHAT DO I DO NOW?"

"Hmmm.. court her"

"What ? How?"

"Confess"

" I can't"

"Hmm do you want her to be taken away by the guy she's with yesterday?"

"Of course nooo!"

"So don't wait for it to happen, learn from my mistake. Don't play a game and loose the one you started."

"Aarrrghhh hope it's that easy"

~~~~~~
LISA'S POV

I brought my motor bike. Becky and I are almost late but luckily it wasn't that traffic.

I waited in Becky's table while she's fixing her table.

"What happened last night?"
Becky asked.

"I was drunk"