MINE IS MINE , YOURS IS YOURS

FREEN'S POV

I brought them to a temple, tourist spot  and souvenir shops . I can't still believe I'm with my idol and Jisoo. They're so nice , except this guy named Kai. For some reasons he annoys me giving me like a Non vibe. I mean he is so touchy with my Unnie and I see she's uncomfortable with him. I  want to pull my  gun to threaten him to go away and leave us all. He's obviously not belong to this group even Rosé is rolling eyes to him whenever he tells something. He is so boastful and too proud of himself. And  I posses a gun just in case there's danger but I'm trained and licensed to have it.

We're now so tired that we want to eat a proper meal . Along our trip we were just eating some street food. Rosé is so cute when she eats, I feel full and not hungry when I watch her chew her food. Jisoo Unnie is so pretty no matter how much put she puts in her mouth. Jennie Unnie is like a mandu even without her food on her cheeks. I now understood why Jisoo is calling her like that. Well Kai?forget about him 🙄

Rosé : Freeeeen I'm hungry (she said while her head on my shoulders and her hand on my arms, gosh I'm meltinnnnng)

Freen : Oh I know a new resto that will open today. It's a 5 star restaurant , let's try it .

Rosé : Oh wow sureeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LISA'S POV

I'm done practicing after a couple routines. I'm so tired and want to get change since I'm full of sweats. I asked Becky to go home who's now doing some TikTok dance in the corner .

"Becbec let's go home we need to change"

"But mine is fine, yours is sweaty"

"You should change because we're going on a 5 star restaurant , you don't want to look like you're lost and went looking for a bread in bakery , right?"

"Ohhh you should've told me "

"I just found out now , Diana just texted me"

"Oh yeah do you have any gift for her?"

"Hmm no so we need to buy, help me "

"What this last hour?"

"Hmmm yeah I was busy the past few days"

"Hmmm with Jennie ?"

"What no... But seriously help me "

"Give her a dress , for sure she'll always wear it"

"Oh yeah that's smart"

"Yep remember the bracelet you gave on her , it's a cheap one but she always wear it still "

"Right, but hey it's ain't that cheap"

"It is compared to her luxurious accessories "

"Well yeah but at least mine is her favorite "

"Of course she's head over heels to you"
She whispered and smirked.

"Say what?"I asked

"Nothing I just said you can also buy her heels or necklace if you don't want a dress "

"Noo no I hate it when she looks taller than me "

"Lol just buy whatever she will treasure it"

We decided to go home first so I can take a shower again then changed into something smart casual with a bit elegant style . We don't want to look like we're overdressed nor underdressed .
Then we went into a mall first to buy a gift. I decided not to bring the motor bike and took taxi.

We've finally bought a gift then I received a text from Diana asking where we are and I said the location. She asked us to stay and will be picked up.

Just few minutes passed and a car honked near us. Then a guy opened the door then greeted us.