eighteen

EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG ALWAYS FELT SO RIGHT. Sergio knew the last thing he should've done was become tangled in the sheets with one of his students.

What were the chances though? That she'd end up agreeing and sending her address. It was a long shot. He was under the impression that he would see her in his class on Monday and that they'd steal glances of one another as they usually did.

Yet here Aaliyah was, with her legs over his shoulders — his face just inches away from the woman's aching wet pussy.

Aaliyah could feel the guilt creeping up on her slowly. Guilt and disappointment because she assumed she was stronger than this. Everything happened so quickly, one minute she was sitting beside him on the couch in this suite and the next she was being fucked senseless.

Sergio placed soft kisses on the lower part of her belly and any traces of guilt immediately disappeared. She's been wanting him so bad and tonight she got what she wanted.

His hands were placed on her waist, gripping her skin roughly and holding her down while she squirmed underneath his grasp. The man wanted to leave bruises on her skin and hickeys, as a way for her to remember the night they spent together.

He slid the tip of his nose over her skin, making Aaliyah shiver. Her breathing was heavy and he watched from below as her chest heaved and up and down. Rising and falling at a rapid pace. He almost drooled at the sight of her tits from the angle he was positioned in and by how wet her pussy was.

Her scent took over his senses and the feeling of her soft skin underneath his fingertips made the man drowsy.

"You're so fucking beautiful amore. So beautiful." He repeated the last part softly. "I don't think I'll be able to get enough of you." Aaliyah breathed out slowly, her eyes were closed and she was trying to focus on the words coming out of Sergio's mouth.

"Good." Aaliyah managed to get out, her breath shaky. "Feels so good to know I have that affect on you." She couldn't understand why he wanted to go down on her again, he did it before they fucked.

Sergio knew why though, he could eat her out for hours. His pleasure was derived from hers.

Sergio chuckled against her skin. "Does this feel good too?" He asked before giving one slow long lick from the entrance of her pussy up to her clit and Aaliyah let out a loud moan.

Her hands instantly found it's way into his hair, grabbing a fistful which made the professor hiss. He removed her legs from his shoulders, placing his hands on the back of her thighs and pushed it far back. "Answer me amore. Does it feel good?"

Aaliyah struggled to talk, struggled to breathe, in fact the woman could barely even think straight. "You just want me to say it so I can stroke your ego."

"Just like I was stroking your pussy tonight correct?" Aaliyah gasped at his dirty words and tried to move away from him but Sergio wrapped his muscular arms around her thick thighs, holding her in place. Deja Vu. "Where do you think you're going amore? We're not fucking done here."

He pulled her closer to him and placed his mouth over her clit, sucking on it and then nibbling. Aaliyah tried to push his head away but she failed. She didn't learn, she couldn't push him away even if she mustered all of her strength. He licked in between her soaked pussy lips and she moaned his name. Over and over again.