thirty

read up to chapter 42 on patreon.com/authorisabella

SERGIO

Aaliyah probably laughed at me the entire time while I helped her wash her hair, for two reasons.

The first one is that I was so concentrated on getting it right that I almost forgot to breathe at one point and the second reason is that while she was explaining the step by step process to me I kept gasping at her constantly informing on me what to do next.

Needless to say I was definitely a fast learner and now referred to myself as a professional. At least that's what I told myself.

The first thing Lia told me to do was adjust the water temperature, it needed to be lukewarm because if the water was too hot it could dry out her beautiful curls and her scalp. I removed the detachable shower head from the holder and held it above her head in order to wet her hair thoroughly.

Then she told me that her shampoo was sulphate free and in all honesty I didn't really know what that meant until she explained. It gave her scalp the necessary cleansing it required without stripping her hair of its natural oils.

She sectioned her luscious locks into four sections and told me to start from the front then work my way back. She emphasised the fact that I should squeeze the product into my palm, rub my palms together then apply it to her scalp only and use the suds to cleanse the length of her hair.

I massaged her head whilst cleansing it and she hummed, sounding satisfied with my progress thus far. "Am I doing good so far amore?"

"Yes my love. Now you're my hairdresser and my masseuse." I chuckled at her comment and smiled to myself because I would be whatever she wanted me to be.

Aaliyah showed me how to detangle her hair while I rinsed the product off and then I had to finger comb her curls. Next was conditioner. This was the opposite of the shampoo because I didn't add much to the roots but more to the length of her hair.

The beautiful woman before me turned around and pulled me closer to her by wrapping her arms around my neck. "Good job." She whispered, her praise making me shiver. She came closer to leave a soft kiss on my cheek. "Now the conditioner has to stay in for five minutes."

Her breasts were pressed firmly against my chest while my palms were placed on her lower back. I could feel my cock twitching and I prayed to the heavens, hoping I wouldn't get hard again.

Those enticing brown eyes were locked on my hazel ones, holding me captive. "Five minutes you say?" I asked and leaned my head down to capture her lips with mine once more. The kiss was slow and passionate. Her lips moving slowly against mine. I pulled away and kissed her forehead making her sigh.

I caressed her lower back, using my fingertips to massage the skin. Her satisfactory hum made me feel like I'd accomplished the impossible. "I just want to make you feel good." I just want to make you happy. Was the words that were unspoken.

"You always make me feel good." I didn't say anything else, too afraid I'd ruin the moment.

When the five minutes had lapsed I rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. Once we were done with our much needed shower, Aaliyah handed me a towel and some oversized clothes which surprisingly fit me. It was a grey shorts and a white t-shirt making me wonder where she got it.

She told me to meet her in the kitchen once I was done which I happily did. "I am starving. I'm making sticky wings, do you want some?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes please. I mean I've worked up quite an appetite." She looked at me with those sultry eyes and it seemed like she was having flashbacks.